scott voltage fr/shock lengths on first page.

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
scott voltage fr/shock lengths on first page.
Posted: May 23, 2012 at 18:49 Quote
nooo the bars are 710! im almost positive! and id go wider, soo much better in the air, and mainly cornering!! you can get soo much lower and more aggressive!

Posted: May 23, 2012 at 22:22 Quote
backyardbiker2 wrote:
nooo the bars are 710! im almost positive! and id go wider, soo much better in the air, and mainly cornering!! you can get soo much lower and more aggressive!
710 is only on the 2010 models. 2011 and 2012 have lower rise, wider bars. 760-780 I think

Posted: May 23, 2012 at 23:40 Quote
alexrieger94 wrote:
backyardbiker2 wrote:
710 is only on the 2010 models. 2011 and 2012 have lower rise, wider bars. 760-780 I think

Stock bars on my '12 are 750 if it's any help.

Posted: May 23, 2012 at 23:44 Quote
Tauts wrote:
I would like to lower my seat but the tube is a bit too long. Is it ok if I just cut a small part off with a steel saw?

Cut away. I have quite short legs so I neatly always have to cut seat tubes. If your doing it free hand, with a hack saw, run a pipe cutter round it first. The cutter will most likely not be able to cut it (coppers a lot softer and plumbing pipe is usually thinner than seat tubes) vut it will give you a nice clean groove to guide the saw and keep it straight.

Posted: May 24, 2012 at 0:10 Quote
My newly acquired 2011 Voltage fr 10 with some new components. crank bros sage bars, Odi grips, Azonic phantom stem and 420 pedals.

[PI= size=l0 align=c][/PI][PI= size=l0 align=c][/PI]
2011 voltage fr 10 with new bars stem grips and pedals.

Posted: May 24, 2012 at 8:49 Quote
What's up with that fork? Bruised sliders? I had(have again) same problem but at least got back white crowns Smile

Posted: May 24, 2012 at 9:56 Quote
winko wrote:
What's up with that fork? Bruised sliders? I had(have again) same problem but at least got back white crowns Smile

I actually got the bike right after the fork was rebuilt but that was the problem. I think that the black uppers were cheeper.

Posted: May 26, 2012 at 12:03 Quote
Well so much for Hans Dampf being the easiest Tubeless tyre to fit, gave up and went to the LBS and now there on I've lost 2.42lbs in rotational weight, the naorrower tyre have made it easier to pedal everywhere and the grip is great.

My VAoltage is now on a diet, I wonder what the difference between Vented and Floating Hope Rotors is. This may get very expensive and I planned to stop spending money this month as both bikes were complete.

Posted: May 27, 2012 at 1:02 Quote
MCHardmanUK wrote:
Well so much for Hans Dampf being the easiest Tubeless tyre to fit, gave up and went to the LBS and now there on I've lost 2.42lbs in rotational weight, the naorrower tyre have made it easier to pedal everywhere and the grip is great.

My VAoltage is now on a diet, I wonder what the difference between Vented and Floating Hope Rotors is. This may get very expensive and I planned to stop spending money this month as both bikes were complete.
Formula floating rotors are the lightest rotors I know of, around 130grams for an 8inch rotor. Oh and get XT cranks (not the hollowtech Razz ) thats what I did.

Posted: May 27, 2012 at 1:54 Quote
Slx cranks feel good on a voltage, good Strenth to weight ratio.

Posted: May 27, 2012 at 2:00 Quote
highvoltagefr wrote:
Slx cranks feel good on a voltage, good Strenth to weight ratio.

+1 on the SLX cranks, they are better than saint in my opinion.

Anyhow, here's some voltage riding from the Gold Coast, Australia.

Posted: May 27, 2012 at 2:07 Quote
How are SLX's better than Saints?

Posted: May 27, 2012 at 2:14 Quote
I cant see myself breaking my SLXs, and they are lighter than Saint. Just my opinion.

Posted: May 27, 2012 at 2:14 Quote
Lighter, look better after foot ware. I also thing for the majority of people's voltage riding (80%) dot require the extra Strength of saints. They are also cheaper.

Posted: May 27, 2012 at 2:16 Quote
They're some big gaps!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017709
Mobile Version of Website