Australia / New-Zealand STREET THREAD

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Australia / New-Zealand STREET THREAD
Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 3:31 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
does anyone hear get crap from people about not having a brake? eberyone here says im crazy for taking it offbut i dont even notice when im riding at the park
i run brakeless and yea i get people saying ur crazy for running no brakes but i they soon get over it and yeah its a big meh! moment lol

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 3:37 Quote
yeah people tend to avoid snaking me now lol. might keep it off just for that reason

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 3:43 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
yeah people tend to avoid snaking me now lol. might keep it off just for that reason
i got it mostly when the dh riders seen my video and they were like "your that guy that runs brakeless, ur a sick rider, how do u do it." i just smile Smile

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 3:47 Quote
i like how it looks sketchy and hard but after an hour i was actually getting smoother just from taking my brake off. ive been brakeless for about a week now and im comfortable but im still careful not to get too comfortable going to and from the park, just so i dont hit any cars or people

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 3:51 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
i like how it looks sketchy and hard but after an hour i was actually getting smoother just from taking my brake off. ive been brakeless for about a week now and im comfortable but im still careful not to get too comfortable going to and from the park, just so i dont hit any cars or people
i had to ride 45 min to my park everytime i wanted to go riding and yea it was down hills and up hills, through trafic and through pedestions. you just get used to it. plus i just rode a lil bit slower in the spots that didnt matter

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 3:57 Quote
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
well what its all about for me is riding with people.
when i rode there i pritty much rode alone so yea its good to ride with people over here lol

its kinda strange over here tho no one knows me. i have to intrduce myself haha.

back in vic like everyone knows me.
be sure to come back down some time to shred!

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 4:10 Quote
Cavaties wrote:
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
when i rode there i pritty much rode alone so yea its good to ride with people over here lol

its kinda strange over here tho no one knows me. i have to intrduce myself haha.

sometime in the near future :p

im ment to comming town next school holidays so yea il be riding then

Posted: Jan 1, 2010 at 13:48 Quote
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
Cavaties wrote:
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:

sweet. make sure you let me know when you are, you need to ride chelt.

Posted: Jan 16, 2010 at 23:34 Quote
Cavaties wrote:
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
Cavaties wrote:

sweet. make sure you let me know when you are, you need to ride chelt.
hey im sorry lol guess what, your gunna f'n kill me. haha ive been running a peg lol on my mtbmx.

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 0:50 Quote
Eek how dare you

edit: somehow after i got twisted pcs spins are easier. so damn close to full cabs

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 4:26 Quote
any1 from perth on this forum?

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 6:01 Quote
wipeass-jack wrote:
any1 from perth on this forum?

yeeeppp i am Smile

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 17:10 Quote
STREETxxxRIDER wrote:
photo
i no woops
dude why would i kill you? your bikes just a big boys bmx... its so f*cking dialed man

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 17:49 Quote
where bouts in perth? u ever go street riding in the city?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012296
Mobile Version of Website