How to sell a walmart bike!

PB Forum :: Other
How to sell a walmart bike!
Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
face-plant-king wrote:
mc12spyder wrote:
i dont even know why they bother to service bikes tbh:L they come out worse than they went in. its like they void theire own warrany.:L itls like 1 week guarantee before everythng rusts and disintergretes into a pile of rotting dust.halfords are shit.i only but toold from them, exept allen keys, coz they chew bolt like a hungy black person in KFC:L lol but halfords are stingy bastards, 7 pounds to fis a puncture! most of the time they put timed patches for 1 moth so youll come back again with the same puncture :L seriously. my fresh steaming, heaving turd could build, sell, and service abetter bike than halfords do. a servise to them is wasting your time and take your bike, clean the frame and over tighten the brakes. thats pretty much what ive seen them do. and truing a rim mean getting out the hammer out :L lol halfords lick hairy tranny cock, you non halfords knowing people, should see threre adverts in the uk. you will laugh . lol

watch this; lol pure sadness for the kid...false advetisin and look. 99 quid for a steaming pile of horse shit lol :L

and this lol...cockyness on a turd Big Grin lol

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha i've been waiting months to find something soooo funny i can use this....

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL
____^____
L ____/ [ ] \__
LOL====____ \
L \____________ /
,__I________I__,

lol most of its true man lol serious

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
mc12spyder wrote:
face-plant-king wrote:
mc12spyder wrote:
i dont even know why they bother to service bikes tbh:L they come out worse than they went in. its like they void theire own warrany.:L itls like 1 week guarantee before everythng rusts and disintergretes into a pile of rotting dust.halfords are shit.i only but toold from them, exept allen keys, coz they chew bolt like a hungy black person in KFC:L lol but halfords are stingy bastards, 7 pounds to fis a puncture! most of the time they put timed patches for 1 moth so youll come back again with the same puncture :L seriously. my fresh steaming, heaving turd could build, sell, and service abetter bike than halfords do. a servise to them is wasting your time and take your bike, clean the frame and over tighten the brakes. thats pretty much what ive seen them do. and truing a rim mean getting out the hammer out :L lol halfords lick hairy tranny cock, you non halfords knowing people, should see threre adverts in the uk. you will laugh . lol

watch this; lol pure sadness for the kid...false advetisin and look. 99 quid for a steaming pile of horse shit lol :L

and this lol...cockyness on a turd Big Grin lol

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha i've been waiting months to find something soooo funny i can use this....

____^____
L ____/ [ ] \__
LOL====____ \
L \____________ /
,__I________I__,

AHAHAH one of the funniest things iv seen in a while... "Front and back disk brakes thats what you get on a car!!!" ROFL and 320 pounds thats like 582$ Canadian!

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 15:59 Quote

i like how he says "nice strong welds" and hes using a kona to demonstrate

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:00 Quote
tell a 7 year old it was £5000 but u will give it to them for £20 Razz

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:07 Quote
geoffjansenphoto wrote:
mc12spyder wrote:
face-plant-king wrote:

____^____
L ____/ [ ] \__
LOL====____ \
L \____________ /
,__I________I__,

AHAHAH one of the funniest things iv seen in a while... "Front and back disk brakes thats what you get on a car!!!" ROFL and 320 pounds thats like 582$ Canadian!
lool yeah XD lol , i never usualy laugh at what i do, or wright, but lol!

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:10 Quote
face-plant-king wrote:
mc12spyder wrote:
i remeber me and my mate went in when i was looking for forks cheap yeah, and he said toras are xelent for street...therer so soft i could fart on them and they WOOULD bottom out XD lol but we spent ages questioning him about forks, and i said do you stock dj3's, he said what sorry, dj3s i said yeah, he wenr 'clic' click' on his computer and read like a whole forks catalouge and found nothng lol and i saw them on a page he went past and i said nothng lool. i said are toras air adjustable, he said, you can put oil in them lol to make them harder XD
hahahahahahahahahahaha my halfords has some 66's behind the counter and hope bb's in a glass case but they have no clue about them lol
ha ha exerlant they have more stock than every store round hear all 6 of them lol

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
mc12spyder wrote:
geoffjansenphoto wrote:
mc12spyder wrote:

lool yeah XD lol , i never usualy laugh at what i do, or wright, but lol!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:21 Quote
geoffjansenphoto wrote:
mc12spyder wrote:
face-plant-king wrote:

____^____
L ____/ [ ] \__
LOL====____ \
L \____________ /
,__I________I__,

ZOMG!!! 21 speeds now i just have to have it.

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:25 Quote
Which reminds me,
i was at my LBS once and these two kids came in and started to look around. After a quick inspection on the hardtails they said out loud (obviously to get staff attention)
"yeah right, i can get a better full suspension bike at Canadian Tire for less," and they walked out.

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
if ur looking for pointless Q's for halfords walk up to the bike desk and aske pesificly what every allen key if for that yoo can see and demand them to demonstrate lol

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
burnabyripper wrote:
geoffjansenphoto wrote:
mc12spyder wrote:

ZOMG!!! 21 speeds now i just have to have it.

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:28 Quote
Oldsouth wrote:
Which reminds me,
i was at my LBS once and these two kids came in and started to look around. After a quick inspection on the hardtails they said out loud (obviously to get staff attention)
"yeah right, i can get a better full suspension bike at Canadian Tire for less," and they walked out.
lol lol lol lol Razz lol

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:31 Quote
lewismurray1995 wrote:
if ur looking for pointless Q's for halfords walk up to the bike desk and aske pesificly what every allen key if for that yoo can see and demand them to demonstrate lol
NO! lol its even better to get em to walk you round show you bikes and hav em take down every one you pretend to like lol, it gets funny whenn you see the look of dirt on theire face thinkin 'i dont get paid enugg' XD

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:33 Quote
mc12spyder wrote:
lewismurray1995 wrote:
NO! lol its even better to get em to walk you round show you bikes and hav em take down every one you pretend to like lol, it gets funny whenn you see the look of dirt on theire face thinkin 'i dont get paid enugg' XD
aww supose lol ask them if u can put 2010 boxxers on bmx's

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:35 Quote
geoffjansenphoto wrote:
mc12spyder wrote:
face-plant-king wrote:

____^____
L ____/ [ ] \__
LOL====____ \
L \____________ /
,__I________I__,

Yep so that second vid pretty much made me piss myself laughing!!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013130
Mobile Version of Website