Im Fucked :( ....... Help?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Im Fucked :( ....... Help?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 21:27 Quote
i was at the woolot today and i flipped over this stupid f*cking root/rock drop for like the millionth god damn time. i like powerslided on rocks for my landing, and my left knee pad was f*cked up and like pushed over and i landed on my left knee on a stupid f*ckin rock.

it was okay the rest of the ride

now at home 10pm, my leg stings like a bitch and i cant move it i have to keep it curled....IM GOING ON A 4 DAY WHISTLER TRIP ON JULY 20th!!!!!

ideas? ice?, call me a winey bitch but im just f*cking scared im gunna get f*cked over for whistler and ruin it for me and my friend

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
You could try "hot and cold water therapy." First run really hot water over your leg for roughly 2-3 minutes, then right after run the coldest water possible again for 2-3 minutes. Repeat 5-10 times. The cold will be really intense at first but I promise you'll have good results. It just increases circulation and all around makes you feel good.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 11:56 Quote
You've got a week to recover, you will be fine. Hot/Colding its a good idea, A535 cream works really good to. Also move it around as much as possible, if you don't it will just seize up.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 14:57 Quote
ok, thanks for the advice guys, the ice has seemed to starting to help slowly

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 15:55 Quote
Sounds like a ligament strain to me. I'm not trying to discourage you but there's probably some light tearing or bad bruising somewhere in there. Are you able to put side pressure on your knee at all? If not It's probably a MCL or FCL thing. Do you have any sensitive spots around your knee cap? If so it could be meniscus or ACL bruising.Just don't over exercies it. Too much exercice can cause excess blood flow and make the bruising worst. I suggest you pick up a good support brace if it doen't improvein the next few days. Make sure it's not a cheap one (>70$). Look for decent aluminnium or fiber support.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
my buddy wrecked his knee like that trying nfc's , fractured his knee and had somew fluid drained out , but after a week he can move his knee and bke now so it's eather rough it out or go to the hospital but if you really dont want to im saying go with the R.I.C.E

Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
if your leg/knee looks like this go to the f*ckin hospital
photo

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010834
Mobile Version of Website