Tutorial Requests

PB Forum :: Tutorials
Tutorial Requests
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 10:53 Quote
If any of you have a request for a tutorial about anything related to filming (in the context of mountain biking) - be it techniques, equipment, etc. I will do my best to try and make one for you. Each tutorial will be posted on my website as well as here on PinkBike. PM me with your requests or ask directly on here.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 9:29 Quote
good idea! do you know how to put text in the video seem like an object like in the recent australian king of dirt vid? i think it uses after effectts.
cheers

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 11:51 Quote
konadona wrote:
good idea! do you know how to put text in the video seem like an object like in the recent australian king of dirt vid? i think it uses after effectts.
cheers

Yes, I do know how to, but it would be incrediby hard and confusing to make a written tutorial on it, so I'll see if there are already video tutorials about how to do it, otherwise I'll make one myself.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 7:55 Quote
kk cheers, i tried looking myself but i didnt know the offical name for it so i didnt get far... is it called text compositing? or sumit like that?
cheers

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2013 at 17:21 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
If any of you have a request for a tutorial about anything related to filming (in the context of mountain biking) - be it techniques, equipment, etc. I will do my best to try and make one for you. Each tutorial will be posted on my website as well as here on PinkBike. PM me with your requests or ask directly on here.
Cheap cable cam for gopro cameras

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010300
Mobile Version of Website