Share your BMX video's!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share your BMX video's!
Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 10:34 Quote
I f*ck with that heavy dude that was awesome.

If i had to complain i think the filming could've been a bit closer but thats nit picking

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 7:30 Quote
Great video justin. You have gotten really good. Its been years since i saw your lanky ass riding. Still techy as always. Is your brother still riding. Also how is your skatepark holding up.

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 16:49 Quote
rip-bmx wrote:
Great video justin. You have gotten really good. Its been years since i saw your lanky ass riding. Still techy as always. Is your brother still riding. Also how is your skatepark holding up.

Thanks man.

Nah, my brother hasn't ridden for a number of years now. Trucks and girls have him pre-occupied.

The ramps have seen their fair share of abuse from the weather. We re-did the plywood a couple years ago, but some are looking pretty rough again and could use a re-boot. I'm planning to move out this year into the city so I'm not sure what the ramp situation will look like after that..... It'll be a "delicate" conversation with my folks. Haha.

How have you been?

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 8:05 Quote
Haven't posted in here in ages. Give this a peep

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 14:43 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
So rad
Beer

Posted: Mar 15, 2017 at 15:23 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
I f*ck with that heavy dude that was awesome.

If i had to complain i think the filming could've been a bit closer but thats nit picking

Not sure if this was for my edit lol but if so thanks man!! Beer

Posted: Apr 14, 2017 at 9:45 Quote
Self-filmed in my backyard here in Alberta:

Views: 2,999    Faves: 30    Comments: 9

And here's an accompanying article that went together with the film for Dig. Check it out if you have some time on your hands.

Posted: Apr 23, 2017 at 8:15 Quote
justin99 wrote:

And here's an accompanying article that went together with the film for Dig. Check it out if you have some time on your hands.

Your videos are always a treat to watch! Jealous of the backyard setup as always too. That footjam crankflip to fakie was legit! Beer

Posted: Apr 23, 2017 at 16:47 Quote
thomasmore wrote:
justin99 wrote:

Your videos are always a treat to watch! Jealous of the backyard setup as always too. That footjam crankflip to fakie was legit! Beer
Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 16:48 Quote
Views: 1,522    Faves: 10    Comments: 1

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016379
Mobile Version of Website