Share your BMX video's!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share your BMX video's!
Author Message
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 at 20:49 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/143075/

Posted: Jun 10, 2010 at 20:57 Quote
eurolit3 wrote:
jewfro wrote:
mike-l wrote:
Geeez.
f*ck this shit bro.Seriously.I quit.Blank Stare
i knew i didnt want to watch this

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 at 21:56 Quote
If you're into creative trickery then definitely check out this edit from Standard's Russell Wadlin. Good stuff.

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 at 22:12 Quote
Talem Cowart has a pretty agressive style and it's a joy to watch. Check out this edit from him. Lots of bangers.

Dave Thompson teaser for his Props bio. Some pretty gnarly slams. Dude can shred. I want to see more so bad.

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 3:58 Quote
Street edit, like the description says, nothing spesh
Views: 307    Faves: 0    Comments: 3

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 9:33 Quote
that was the worst thing i have ever seen...did u really need to make a video of 100 f*cking 180's? like seriously

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 9:50 Quote
bmxzach wrote:
that was the worst thing i have ever seen...did u really need to make a video of 100 f*cking 180's? like seriously

thats just f*cking rude man he made a video of what he can do chill out

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 10:10 Quote
lols my bad...that was me commenting on zach's account...soo im the rude one...not zach

now heres a video

Views: 983    Faves: 10    Comments: 35

Posted: Jun 15, 2010 at 14:35 Quote
omg dude why the f*ck did you post a video with 100 stupid grinds Big Grin

Posted: Jun 15, 2010 at 18:38 Quote
justhitit wrote:
omg dude why the f*ck did you post a video with 100 stupid grinds Big Grin


pointing it out will just make people focus on how many grinds hes doing even more rather than focusing on the whole video

Posted: Jun 15, 2010 at 20:17 Quote
Awesome filming, great riding and a good overall feel. Season Bikes' Jared Swafford edit. Definitely worth a watch.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 5:43 Quote
andyridesbikes wrote:
justhitit wrote:
omg dude why the f*ck did you post a video with 100 stupid grinds Big Grin


pointing it out will just make people focus on how many grinds hes doing even more rather than focusing on the whole video
he posted the video with the same trick the most to be a hypocrite, don't worry about it.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 12:26 Quote

Sorry, took the wrong icon..

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 12:27 Quote
Edit: he fixed it


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014518
Mobile Version of Website