Where are the best indoor skateparks in ontario?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Where are the best indoor skateparks in ontario?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 at 8:38 Quote
Hey guys, just wondering where the best indoor bike parks (preferably bmx) are in ontario. This winter I plan to go to alot of them...

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 at 15:15 Quote
i like industry's skatepark in st.thomas, its not too far from windsor/lasalle just about an hour and a half.

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 19:10 Quote
gtruckusuf wrote:
i like industry's skatepark in st.thomas, its not too far from windsor/lasalle just about an hour and a half.
Ya I keep hearing about industries, but it's split indoor and outdoor, how big is the indoor??

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
i dunno if theres outdoor but im going on saturday so ill check when im there

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 8:49 Quote
hendu wrote:
i dunno if theres outdoor but im going on saturday so ill check when im there
kk sweet thx...

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 9:10 Quote
It's indoor only. FYI

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 11:19 Quote
Industry is indoor. Inflow in Dundas is nice too.

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 11:21 Quote
Industry is pretty good, but the ramps need some renovations. Also, they don't have AC so it gets really hot when riding so bring lots of stuff to drink.

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 14:34 Quote
cjskatepark google it!

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 9:26 Quote
holybmx wrote:
Industry is pretty good, but the ramps need some renovations. Also, they don't have AC so it gets really hot when riding so bring lots of stuff to drink.
Ya I was planning just to go indoor during the winter so maybe it won't be so hot....

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 9:37 Quote
It's nice during the winter. It's cold, but once you start riding it warms up nice.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
holybmx wrote:

Yeah, the ramps are getting kind of shaky. I find the ramps at Inflow are much more solid. Although I prefer the variation at Industry. Plus the foam pit is fun! Just don't breathe while in or around it.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 12:34 Quote
matt220 wrote:
cjskatepark google it!
Man cj park is pretty sick I like it...

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 10:46 Quote
ok soooooo i talked to the owners of industrey yesterday they used to do dj's outside but they dont anymore because of money issues

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 10:50 Quote
the industry is a nice little park, but i find it has no flow, you always gotta stop, turn around, and than find a new line, while avoiding the other people there. fun for about an hour or 2 maybe

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010201
Mobile Version of Website