PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Intense BMX
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
dotca wrote:
Jolly-Roger wrote:
not anymore, the macneil whitton on 3ride i believe is

But thats probably like a special offer thing

Yeah, but in the future, just wait. Jay will be throwing out full Macneil build completes. Since he is all about money it seems, and he is almost there to have every part on a full BMX, Macneil. The cruisers are the first Macneil complete, expect BMX's to come soon from them.

Jay miron?

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 18:06 Quote
Dirtbiker-DH wrote:
dotca wrote:
Jolly-Roger wrote:
not anymore, the macneil whitton on 3ride i believe is

But thats probably like a special offer thing

Yeah, but in the future, just wait. Jay will be throwing out full Macneil build completes. Since he is all about money it seems, and he is almost there to have every part on a full BMX, Macneil. The cruisers are the first Macneil complete, expect BMX's to come soon from them.

Jay miron?

Yes. He owns Macneil.

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 18:07 Quote
dotca wrote:
Dirtbiker-DH wrote:
dotca wrote:

Jay miron?

Yes. He owns Macneil.

Really! he worked at 3ride or works? is that how like Wade Laljar and all those 3ride guys are sponsored by Macneil

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 18:14 Quote
No, 3Ride built up the Macneil bike to sell as a complete. Not Jay. Macneil is a Vancouver based BMX company. So, he supports the local riders like Wade(well did, as Wade parted ways). Travis is now the only dude at 3ride to be on the Macneil team. Wade was, but like I said, parted ways. The others are on their own teams, or not on a team.

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 19:05 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
Why wouldnt intense make good BMX anyways?

They at least look Sick, nice and clean
Exactly and it doesn't hurt the bank

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 19:06 Quote
To be honest, i would buy one

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 19:09 Quote
AlmostThere wrote:
DarkElement101 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
WTP Envy is probably the most stacked out of the box bike. Momentum also has them.

What's yer budget?

Around 800 bucks

I was looking at a WTP recore it's 850 so the envy is probabley gona be like 300-400 bucks more..
Envy is 1200 and dude its not worth getting an $800 bmx for you... just get something with good frame, fork, bars than just upgrade the seat and breaks etc.... cause i know even if you get a bike with good parts your gonna wanna replace stuff like the seat and stuff like that anyways.

I dont know man the only thing i would replaceon the recore is the seat for that gun seat Cool because Im a trend whore... Every thing else will get replaced when needed.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
Any thoughts on the WTP recore and KHE zenith ? (how much is the zenith anyways? i cant find a price..And which is better if they are around the same price)

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 17:58 Quote
Recore is a better choice

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 6:38 Quote
intense make both race and dirt/freestyle bmx completes, intense frames are quality.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 17:19 Quote
I race the intense podium. I love the bike. I know that isn't much help, but it is a great bmx, and I would totally recommend the brand.

I'm wanting to get a clutch for trails, but I have no idea where I can check one out.

Posted: Mar 19, 2011 at 18:04 Quote
I am wondering about the intense clutch? Is it full chromoly? And is it ok for street?

Posted: Mar 19, 2011 at 18:19 Quote
hanley wrote:
I am wondering about the intense clutch? Is it full chromoly? And is it ok for street?
grave digger

Posted: Mar 19, 2011 at 18:21 Quote
c-ck wrote:
hanley wrote:
grave digger
better than starting a new thread Facepalm

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027927
Mobile Version of Website