How to GAIN WEIGHT?

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 8:46 Quote
Ficenes wrote:
doberdude wrote:
MacDonalds! MacDonalds! Kentuky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut

die, please die

This guy was right, it's a simple math game obviously, you burn a certain amount of calories in a day, if you consume more than you burn you gain weight, all those are high calorie high fat food, my buddy who is a SOLID 220, SOLID! all he ate was mcdonalds, chicken and pizza everyday, he told me you can eat what ever you want, you just need to find how much of eat you should eat. McDonalds can be beneficial if you work out properly.

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 8:47 Quote
Mazekwon wrote:
Ficenes wrote:
doberdude wrote:

die, please die

This guy was right, it's a simple math game obviously, you burn a certain amount of calories in a day, if you consume more than you burn you gain weight, all those are high calorie high fat food, my buddy who is a SOLID 220, SOLID! all he ate was mcdonalds, chicken and pizza everyday, he told me you can eat what ever you want, you just need to find how much of eat you should eat. McDonalds can be beneficial if you work out properly.
Other than heart disease and blood clots, McDees is dope. Smae with KFC or KGC

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
doberdude wrote:
Mazekwon wrote:
Ficenes wrote:

die, please die

Other than heart disease and blood clots, McDees is dope. Smae with KFC or KGC

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:06 Quote
DJCRAZYACE wrote:
doberdude wrote:

DO NOT DO THIS EITHER! This will make you FAT not bigger, you will have no strength!
You do want mcdees, get a GRILLED Chicken, its the only thing that is actually cooked.

It doesn't make me fat... EVEN THIS

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:48 Quote
Ficenes wrote:
DJCRAZYACE wrote:
doberdude wrote:

DO NOT DO THIS EITHER! This will make you FAT not bigger, you will have no strength!
You do want mcdees, get a GRILLED Chicken, its the only thing that is actually cooked.

It doesn't make me fat... EVEN THIS

Can you tell me how tall you are and how much you weigh AS OF THIS POINT!

I will do some research for you, i used to be the same way. i can help you.

O+
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 at 23:42 Quote
I cant believe the amount of bullshit on this thread. Seriously, suggesting macdonalds? Hilarious.

Posted: Jul 31, 2009 at 23:55 Quote
Work out and get buff. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 0:04 Quote
lxcarnagelx wrote:
get baked and u will eat so much food man this 1 time my buddy had to stop me from eating pizza cuz he thought my stomach was going to explode
thank you for saying that its so f*cking true

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 8:50 Quote
that's true, you really have no idea how much you can eat when your stoned, that has been what has helped me control my eating and lose lots of weight aswell .

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020064
Mobile Version of Website