Seven Springs - new features and new trail.

PB Forum :: USA - East
Seven Springs - new features and new trail.
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 17:29 Quote
Billjohn6 wrote:
Baffling how slow Springs is to progress.

Not baffled by it at all anymore. The only reason I still by a bike pass is because it's less than an hour from home. Honestly I am surprised every year they open the park. I expected Springs to shut it down a couple of years ago.

Posted: Jun 6, 2017 at 12:30 Quote
BeerGuzlinFool wrote:
Billjohn6 wrote:

Not baffled by it at all anymore. The only reason I still by a bike pass is because it's less than an hour from home. Honestly I am surprised every year they open the park. I expected Springs to shut it down a couple of years ago.

you mean you're not on the free lifetime poachpass system like everyone else? maybe if they actually checked for tickets on the lift the park would make enough money to not switch 2/3 of the staff over to the terrain parks welding shop 2 months into every season.

Posted: Jun 6, 2017 at 21:30 Quote
cburch wrote:
BeerGuzlinFool wrote:
Billjohn6 wrote:

you mean you're not on the free lifetime poachpass system like everyone else? maybe if they actually checked for tickets on the lift the park would make enough money to not switch 2/3 of the staff over to the terrain parks welding shop 2 months into every season.

No.. not on the poach pass and it pisses me off every time I see poachers getting on the lift and no one checking for tickets.

Posted: Jun 12, 2017 at 19:35 Quote
BeerGuzlinFool wrote:
cburch wrote:
BeerGuzlinFool wrote:

No.. not on the poach pass and it pisses me off every time I see poachers getting on the lift and no one checking for tickets.
just another example of them losing $20 to save $1. I'm honestly shocked when they check tickets from sightseers on that lift. too cheap to have two lifties at the bottom so one can check tickets while the other runs the lift so they loose out on easily tens of thousands (if not more) in revenue from the park and then complain that it doesn't make enough money to invest in it. AND REPEAT...

Posted: Jul 4, 2017 at 17:51 Quote
Just an FYI. This Saturday is the 10th anniversary for the bike park. There are supposed th o be races bands and raffles.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.011825
Mobile Version of Website