What should i do?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What should i do?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 at 12:42 Quote
hey everyone. A fewq weeks ago my frined bought me a ticket to a concert. he told me i would have to pay him back and said his mom would drive us to vancouver for it. he got mono right before the concert like 2 days before so we couldnt go. a while after the concert should have been he was riding my bike and smashed my bash guard off and a few other things. i dont no how he did it but i told him to pay for it to be fixed. he thinks i should pay him the 50 bucks for the ticket even though it was his fault we couldnt go. i think it would be fair if i pay for my bike to be fixed and we call it even.

i know this isnt really to do with biking but i need advice. what should i do???

Posted: Jul 23, 2009 at 12:50 Quote
ya since you didnt get to use the ticket i wouldnt even make a big deal out of it fix your bike no biggy

Posted: Jul 23, 2009 at 12:52 Quote
thanks but he says i have to pay for the ticket

Posted: Jul 23, 2009 at 13:03 Quote
you should just tell him that your even because he broke your bike?

Posted: Jul 23, 2009 at 14:29 Quote
tell him that he has to pay you first, then you will give him the money. so when he payes you, just turn around and give him the 50 bux back out of his own money. classic

Posted: Jul 23, 2009 at 17:37 Quote
i took my bike in and its gunna cost like 50 so ill just say were even

thanks for the ideas

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 7:10 Quote
Pay him the 50 dollars for the ticket.
Ask him for the 50 dollars to fix the bike.

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 12:27 Quote
gabor wrote:

Exactly cuz someone had to pay for the ticket, this just seems like something you would be able to figure out on your own, not an internet site...

Posted: Aug 9, 2009 at 10:21 Quote
tatti wrote:
gabor wrote:

Exactly cuz someone had to pay for the ticket, this just seems like something you would be able to figure out on your own, not an internet site...
well i needed help and i thought since that is what forums are for it would be a good idea. hes taking me to whislter for crankworx so i kinda owe him

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014327
Mobile Version of Website