• Next Page
Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 2:16 Quote
otherwise i dunno if theres anything that would be worth improving

for looks though id stick white grips, brakelevers and brake lines

or a new high end gear changer

or get new cassettes apparently that makes for a much nicer ride

white chain?

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 2:19 Quote
thanks for the help, much appreciated! i was thinking of getting boxxers before but i quite like my 66's at the moment. Is there anyway of photoshopping blue rims onto my bike so i can see what it would look like ?? i have got white grips on at the moment aswell

what do u thik of the rim idea?

cheers!

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 2:38 Quote
lewismurray1995 wrote:
thanks for the help, much appreciated! i was thinking of getting boxxers before but i quite like my 66's at the moment. Is there anyway of photoshopping blue rims onto my bike so i can see what it would look like ?? i have got white grips on at the moment aswell

cheers!
You'll need to take a better photo showing all the bike, and the plainer the background, i.e fence or plain wall the easier it is, and make sure it isn't blurred and the post into a "anybody want free photoshop" thread telling them what u want

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 2:40 Quote
Not sure about the rims, depends. Imo white rims or really light blue rims would look best, if your gonna have blue rims make em the same shade as the "8" on your bike

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 2:40 Quote
davvi wrote:
lewismurray1995 wrote:

cheers!
You'll need to take a better photo showing all the bike, and the plainer the background, i.e fence or plain wall the easier it is, and make sure it isn't blurred and the post into a "anybody want free photoshop" thread telling them what u want

thanks alot !

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
Man, just cleaning it up and getting some photos that make the bike look a bit nicer could make a world of difference. My first impression was terrible, but on closer inspection, you have an interesting bike. It actually looks like a lot of fun to mess around on. Try out doors, in good lighting, without flash. First impressions count.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009086
Mobile Version of Website