lewismurray1995 wrote:
Toll wrote:
Get one of these.
photo

is it 1.5 inch ? or 1 1/8th?
1 1/8" X 50 mm reach with no rise.
aww dam it! i need a 1.5 inch Frown

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 at 9:31 Quote
o welll the glory i rode at northstar had brakes that felt mushhy so i think it was because its a rental bike and they get ridden hard everyday

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 at 9:33 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
o welll the glory i rode at northstar had brakes that felt mushhy so i think it was because its a rental bike and they get ridden hard everyday
must of been,ive only rented a bike twice but from my experience the brakes usally are crap! Razz

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 at 11:17 Quote
if your after a stem ill be selling a funn ripper in a few weeks its a 50mm with 10deg rise decent condition and a 1.5 aswell

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 8:37 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
lewismurray1995 wrote:
what do you meen go single speed?!? for DH you need gears Razz

the drive train could be a bit better but i havent got the money to change it about at the moment, also the brakes are great dont really need to change them.

thanks
I didnt phrase that right. THe front rings, you dont need dual rings. You can go single chainring, that would drop the E13 DRS, the left shifter, front derailleur, and have one less cable in the front.

Also, i noticed someone posted it has ISCG posts, true, but it shoud be ISCG 05. If he got the older one he'd be screw'd.

The Glory is ISCG-OLD. Also be aware of the dropped chainstay...it will only allow the older style WIDE angle backplate to work, or the new SRS+/LG1+ will work fine as they are angle adjustable.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 9:41 Quote
philw86 wrote:
Pitcrew wrote:
lewismurray1995 wrote:
what do you meen go single speed?!? for DH you need gears Razz

the drive train could be a bit better but i havent got the money to change it about at the moment, also the brakes are great dont really need to change them.

thanks
I didnt phrase that right. THe front rings, you dont need dual rings. You can go single chainring, that would drop the E13 DRS, the left shifter, front derailleur, and have one less cable in the front.

Also, i noticed someone posted it has ISCG posts, true, but it shoud be ISCG 05. If he got the older one he'd be screw'd.

The Glory is ISCG-OLD. Also be aware of the dropped chainstay...it will only allow the older style WIDE angle backplate to work, or the new SRS+/LG1+ will work fine as they are angle adjustable.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen

thanks alot!

O+
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 9:53 Quote
hmm, i was misinformed then. Good thing i didnt buy a new chain guide yet....

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 11:26 Quote
build plans so far...

e13 bashring in transparent blue
black funn skinny seat
new rear shifter as i broke it today Frown

also im gonna get my brakes bled Smile

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020319
Mobile Version of Website