Cambusbarron Thread

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Cambusbarron Thread
Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 5:52 Quote
Killin is a private track so yeah that is like cheating:P seeing as no one will have ridden it before

Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 17:15 Quote
skawt-1 wrote:
Killin is a private track so yeah that is like cheating:P seeing as no one will have ridden it before
details details scot. thanks for that haha

Posted: Aug 15, 2009 at 3:16 Quote
Up today hopefully. Try and find these other doubles.

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 6:06 Quote
i might head up to cambu later in the week.

what the ettiquette there? can i just show up and ride or are the guys there a bit iffy about strangers showing up?

i wont be jumping much, im more interested in the trails there.

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 6:09 Quote
Smart clothes for your first attendance (preferably a suit with a quirky comical tie), be nice to the walkers and don't litter.

Anyone is welcome aslong as they don't just build new trails willy nilly or alter whats there.

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 6:16 Quote
right, so i should leave the jcb at home then?

maybe head up tomorrow or thursday. i rode the quarry jumps a few years back on my bmx, went up with victor the bulgarian and a few glasgow eejits. damn near broke my ankle too.

the dirt jumps were just being built at the time and only the first two were ridable, but we didnt ride them.looks good on youtube now tho.

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 6:28 Quote
Leave the Jcb at home for now:P

Victor the Bulgarian eh? What ever happened to him?Confused

The trails are good fun but you gotta get creative with lines after awhile or it becomes boring:P

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 6:42 Quote
victor is still in glasgow and in the final year of his degree. he rides the katepark at KG a fair bit but, even after 4 years in glasgow, nobody can understand a bloody word he says.

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 6:44 Quote
Haha I have heard alot about him:P

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 6:45 Quote
he's a good guy. a mentalist of the very first order, but a good guy.

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
i have finished to the point the new trails can be ridden. needs work lik a few berms etc.

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 8:54 Quote
DirtMonkey247 wrote:
i have finished to the point the new trails can be ridden. needs work lik a few berms etc.

i want to go ride Frown

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 8:55 Quote
does any one know if there will be day entres for killin as one of my friends wants to do it?

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
DirtMonkey247 wrote:

Sweet!

Might be up this friday for a looksee if its dryish. Is it not just mud at the moment?

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 12:12 Quote
tenthirtynine wrote:
DirtMonkey247 wrote:

Sweet!

Might be up this friday for a looksee if its dryish. Is it not just mud at the moment?
yeah very muddy at moment

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.031874
Mobile Version of Website