Where is Tyler Klassen?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Where is Tyler Klassen?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 5:41 Quote
He sort of fell off when Romo was dropped off Specialized, but that was like 3 years ago now.

Where is he, what's he doing and is he riding for anyone?

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 5:48 Quote
in one of the many thread is was mentioned that he now runs a bike shop with another...forget the name

search a little Wink

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 5:58 Quote
Keit wrote:
in one of the many thread is was mentioned that he now runs a bike shop with another...forget the name

search a little Wink

the bike brewery in abbotsford british columbia, i dont know if he owns it, but i know that he works there,

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 6:05 Quote
About Bike Brewery
Who we are:
Tyler Klassen - Head Technician and Team Rider

Tyler has been in the industry for over a decade and spent the last 6 years as a professional rider competing in major comps like the Red Bull Rampage and Monster Park as well as appearing in numerous films and the drop in television series.

Before becoming a pro rider Tyler was always mechanically gifted and starting wrenching on motocross bikes as a kid before becoming a full-time bike mechanic. Tyler now enjoys the fun side of things rather than the competitive side. Ty still likes to rip it up whenever he can, still full of fun and a great guy to be around. Don't be fooled Ty still likes to give it all on the trails and remember he's been, seen and done it all.

Bike of Choice: Transition Blindside, Transition TOP, Fit Flow Trail

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 6:14 Quote
Waldon83 wrote:
About Bike Brewery
Who we are:
Tyler Klassen - Head Technician and Team Rider

Tyler has been in the industry for over a decade and spent the last 6 years as a professional rider competing in major comps like the Red Bull Rampage and Monster Park as well as appearing in numerous films and the drop in television series.

Before becoming a pro rider Tyler was always mechanically gifted and starting wrenching on motocross bikes as a kid before becoming a full-time bike mechanic. Tyler now enjoys the fun side of things rather than the competitive side. Ty still likes to rip it up whenever he can, still full of fun and a great guy to be around. Don't be fooled Ty still likes to give it all on the trails and remember he's been, seen and done it all.

Bike of Choice: Transition Blindside, Transition TOP, Fit Flow Trail

there you go, i see him at a few races every once and a while aswell

Posted: Nov 14, 2014 at 18:12 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/384175/

peelout 2013 we're sitting in Shreddy's hottub and Super says who want to ride a tandem bike in the super d im like fack that i already had crackd' ribs from a few days earlier, so Jer said he do it i filmed it

Posted: Feb 14, 2016 at 12:50 Quote
Grave Dig-

Looks like the bikeshop is gone. He needs to make a come back the way Shaun Palmer has. Would love to see him around again.

Posted: Feb 14, 2016 at 20:46 Quote
Pinkbike should dig him and Romaniuk up and do an edit.
I'm sure they both still rip

Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 6:58 Quote
I would love to see an old(er)school free ride edit with those two. Tyler was also a fun guy to watch; Very energetic.

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 20:21 Quote
That description doesn't do him justice. I know he competed in big comps, i don't remember how he placed or him doing rediculous bar spins or tailwhips etc. I do remember watching him ride and thinking no one is going as big as this guy. He truly represented freeride mountain biking(rip).

Maybe I'm too old to have heroes or people I idolize but I can say that watching him ride really inspred me to get out there and see what I could do on a bike.

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 4:33 Quote
He was an old school rider in every way he could be. Riding skinnies, urban free ride on full sus DH bikes, etc. I would love to see how he equates those riding styles to today's scene. One could imagine he might be like Bareclaw (although Bareclaw was more of a dirt jumper back in the day when Tyler wasn't so much.)

Posted: May 20, 2016 at 4:47 Quote
I would give my left nut to see an edit with those guys in it again. They are what got me into the sport. I even bought an old Banshee Scream in 2010 just because it was similar to the bikes they rode back then. They made the sport what it is for me and it will always be the skinnies and massive drops that are grassroots to me.

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 16:54 Quote
Did he used to be a bike tech at Life Cycles in Abbotsford in the late 90's / early 2000's

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016960
Mobile Version of Website