who wants a Mtb game to come out on ps3 and xbox 360

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
who wants a Mtb game to come out on ps3 and xbox 360
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:25 Quote
Would be brilliant. I'd definitely buy it, but if it is to go anywhere from here, you need some big names behind it (companies and riders)

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
they could most likely get lots of support from bike parks like whistler or silverstar. The more funding possible, the more chance of the game actually being made

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:35 Quote
I had No Fear Downhill Mountain Bike Racing when I was like 9 or 10 on my Gameboy but some little scumbag robbed it out of my lunchbox in school...

Signed tup

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:39 Quote
ya it would be cool but i think id play it for 10mins then it would make me want to go biking for realDrool

FL
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:39 Quote
anyone played skate 2? anyone wish they could ride it on a street bike?

Thats what i want, them not to even change the map just make a bmx/Street version

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:40 Quote
chris-k wrote:
ya it would be cool but i think id play it for 10mins then it would make me want to go biking for realDrool

agreed, but i'm injured right now and I'm thinking the only thing not better than riding is virtual riding. Ah?

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:42 Quote
Someone NEEDS to make an MTB game, the closest you can get atm is Tony Hawk's American Wasteland or mx vs atv untamed Frown

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
Over 100 Signatures!

FL
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
antster94 wrote:
Someone NEEDS to make an MTB game, the closest you can get atm is Tony Hawk's American Wasteland or mx vs atv untamed Frown

ahhh thats a good game, but unleashed was better on the ps2! ahhh good memories of trying triple flips lol

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:44 Quote
antster94 wrote:
There's gonna be a new MX vs. ATV called MX vs. ATV: Reflex. It's going to be out in December or something.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
marquis wrote:
would need the backing of some big players i,e specialized/trek and the like as the last one just had tomacs bikes in it.

Umm no? DH domination Had giant, trek, specialized, Karpiel, tomac, and Foes.

Has anyone played the more realistic MTB game called MTB adrenaline on ps2? It SUCKS. So the game can't be too realistic. If you don't believe me, go play any racing game, especially DH domination with a top speed of 30-40 MPH. Boring.

And Also, to the OP. Skating has WAY more people into it than MTB. It's cheaper and takes less balls to do, so more people are able to do it.

I would love to have an MTB game, but I think the way to go about it would be to get some BIG names officially sign an e-mail petition and send that to the companies. Get specialized, foes, giant, trek, santa cruz, scott, ect. to sign an e-mail and have them state how much money they would pay to have their bikes/names feautured in the game. All you gotta do is dangle money in Mr. Fat-ass coporate mechanisms face, and they'll have the game out a month before christmas.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
that'd be sick. it would also be cool if u could build trails in it 2

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
i just signed it btw # 121

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 13:11 Quote
I don't think they could make a DH game but a slopestyle/DJ or a street game would be sweet and if it was like using the skate game engine or the likes it would be like the only game i would play

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011933
Mobile Version of Website