Xprezo Furax

PB Forum :: Downhill
Xprezo Furax
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:11 Quote
So Xprezo is getting a little more popular in canada.

Who has one? How do they ride? Would you say they are worth it?

Post up pics!

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:12 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
So Xprezo is getting a little more popular in canada.

Who has one?
Post up pics!

i wanna see some sick builds!

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:20 Quote
frolosophy wrote:
have you tried looking?

Not all bikes are there dipshit... maybe someone will see this thread and upload pics.. but way to be moronic...

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:21 Quote
i know.. seriously, i just typed it in and hundreds came up.. they ride pretty nice and i saw one guy RIPPING on one in whistler.

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:30 Quote
DHBANSHEE wrote:
frolosophy wrote:
have you tried looking?

Not all bikes are there dipshit... maybe someone will see this thread and upload pics.. but way to be moronic...

what are you twelve? if someone wants nothing more than to see some cool looking bikes, wouldn't you have to agree that looking for them is the best way to go about doing so? if there was some reason for asking people to post them (for instance, to say their opinions of the bike, etc.) than maybe i might be a little more helpful. but for nothing more than to see a bunch of them in one place, there is a photo section for that.

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:30 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
i know.. seriously, i just typed it in and hundreds came up.. they ride pretty nice and i saw one guy RIPPING on one in whistler.

would you say they are worth the price tag?

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
frolosophy wrote:
DHBANSHEE wrote:
frolosophy wrote:
have you tried looking?

Not all bikes are there dipshit... maybe someone will see this thread and upload pics.. but way to be moronic...

what are you twelve? if someone wants nothing more than to see some cool looking bikes, wouldn't you have to agree that that looking for them is the best way to go about doing so? if there was some reason for asking people to post them (for instance, to say their opinions of the bike, etc.) than maybe i might be a little more helpful. but for nothing more than to see a bunch of them in one place, there is a photo section for that.

I guess i should have been more clear on my initial posting.

*edit*

happy?

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:33 Quote
frolosophy wrote:
DHBANSHEE wrote:
frolosophy wrote:
have you tried looking?

Not all bikes are there dipshit... maybe someone will see this thread and upload pics.. but way to be moronic...

what are you twelve? if someone wants nothing more than to see some cool looking bikes, wouldn't you have to agree that that looking for them is the best way to go about doing so? if there was some reason for asking people to post them (for instance, to say their opinions of the bike, etc.) than maybe i might be a little more helpful. but for nothing more than to see a bunch of them in one place, there is a photo section for that.

yea, im 12. good job. caught me. and if poeple upload pics, maybe they would include a specs list. then we would ask questions. thats kinda the point of a forum...

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:36 Quote
they only have a one year warranty

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
norcorider540 wrote:
they only have a one year warranty

is the Geo descent?

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 11:39 Quote
DHBANSHEE wrote:
frolosophy wrote:
DHBANSHEE wrote:


Not all bikes are there dipshit... maybe someone will see this thread and upload pics.. but way to be moronic...

what are you twelve? if someone wants nothing more than to see some cool looking bikes, wouldn't you have to agree that that looking for them is the best way to go about doing so? if there was some reason for asking people to post them (for instance, to say their opinions of the bike, etc.) than maybe i might be a little more helpful. but for nothing more than to see a bunch of them in one place, there is a photo section for that.

yea, im 12. good job. caught me. and if poeple upload pics, maybe they would include a specs list. then we would ask questions. thats kinda the point of a forum...

you could always ask the person who owns the bike? the point of the forum is to ask relevant, coherent questions and participate in coherent discussions, not to ask people to post their "cool looking" bikes for no reason. regardless, it's been cleared up with the original poster so let's drop it.

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
I have been on a Furax since April this year, I will post up pics and details on the bike, geometery, how it rides and pics by Sat.

Vic

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
rubberside-down wrote:
I have been on a Furax since April this year, I will post up pics and details on the bike, geometery, how it rides and pics by Sat.

Vic
Thanks man!

Posted: Oct 23, 2009 at 8:25 Quote
Bump.....how did the Furax turn out for the summer?

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014402
Mobile Version of Website