Best indoor skateparks in the uk

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Best indoor skateparks in the uk
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 4:35 Quote
tell us what you think your favourite skatepark in the uk is and add photos and vids if you want

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 4:43 Quote
ill start then, corby skatepark is my favourite and the only one near me with a resi and a foam pit!

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 11:09 Quote
Skate Extreme in Newport-gwent

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 11:16 Quote
the works in leeds is mint. no resi or foam tho.

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 11:20 Quote
rob-k wrote:

Amen to that - Love the Works - really good atmosphere there between all the different dicipline users

Unit 23 is my all time favourite in Glasgow - you get a foam pit and 3 different rooms of awesome sessioning space!

Always loads of room

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
jumble wrote:
rob-k wrote:

Amen to that - Love the Works - really good atmosphere there between all the different dicipline users

Unit 23 is my all time favourite in Glasgow - you get a foam pit and 3 different rooms of awesome sessioning space!

Always loads of room

sounds good if im ever in glasgow ill have to check to it out

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 3:58 Quote
yeah unit is sick
my local so i go quite often
wish it had some resi but

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
Robsterer wrote:
yeah unit is sick
my local so i go quite often
wish it had some resi but

when i looked on there website the pay scheme seemed pretty complicated maby thts just me cus at corby you just pay for the session you want

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 13:43 Quote
i dont know what it is on the site
but you just pay all day or hours or whatever in unit
not hard rly

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 13:56 Quote
Robsterer wrote:
not hard rly

on the website it goes on about membership and stuff and you cant get in without it but if i wnna go just the one off would i need to be member

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
thepackhorse wrote:
Robsterer wrote:
not hard rly

on the website it goes on about membership and stuff and you cant get in without it but if i wnna go just the one off would i need to be member

They say all that stuff but u just pay per hour(its mega expensive I.M.O.) and members get it slightly cheaper

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 14:08 Quote
identiti-dave wrote:
thepackhorse wrote:
Robsterer wrote:
not hard rly

They say all that stuff but u just pay per hour(its mega expensive I.M.O.) and members get it slightly cheaper

how much exactly because at corby u pay about 12 quid for full day and thats 12 till 9

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 14:10 Quote
more than that i cant quite remember coz ive not been in a while...a few guys went a few weeks ago and said they spent bout £25 quid but that included food and drinks. Don't quote me on that though.

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 14:12 Quote
identiti-dave wrote:
more than that i cant quite remember coz ive not been in a while...a few guys went a few weeks ago and said they spent bout £25 quid but that included food and drinks. Don't quote me on that though.

dont sound to bad i took 30 quid out before i whent and only had a tenner left but they have got a cafe and that but a tenner is quite a lot on food and drink for 9 hours riding

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010301
Mobile Version of Website