What's your favourite trail in the Okanagan?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
What's your favourite trail in the Okanagan?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 15:32 Quote
Let's hear what your favorite trail in the Okanagan is and why?

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 18:50 Quote
sumdumguy wrote:
Let's hear what your favorite trail in the Okanagan is and why?

Non-resort.....Gillard (Cats Ass through Fists First, to Wobbly Pops) for the varied riding and the rock gnarfest lower down, and I don't mind the pedal at flat higher up. Seconded by Vapour to Connector. It's long, though the shuttle sucks a bit. Nice variety of terrain, all natural lines, can rip it as fast or as mellow as you like. Good trail for any level of rider.

Resort.....Double Dog, Dags comes close for the full on gnar factor.

G_X

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 13:52 Quote
Powers creek.Both trails. Postil is second,gillard is third. Silverstar is the best resort I have been to but I have only been to 2.Sunpeaks is a close second.

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:21 Quote
Postil-adiction, gillard-kerplop/rubberdown/huck'n gra*shole/fists first, powers-I like but dont know the names of the trails too well, crawford-crawford trail, vernon-spanky's been years since ive ridden there though, penticton-code four we used to ride that trail down to DQ and it was super long loved it, but again its been a few years, next year I gotta ride there im sure there are even better trails now.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 20:19 Quote
Definently Addiction. There's huge jumps, the funnest wallride ever, and it's super flowy. I also like the builder's trail (the first one) at Powers Creek. Also, The 3 Amigos drop at Powers is fun (and BIG). I havn't rode much of Gillard, but the beginner-intermediate trails are good. The only resort in the Okanagan that I've ridden is Silver Star. There, I like the World Cup downhill the most, and Pipeline is good. There's some other pretty good trails there too. That's my opinion.

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 20:35 Quote
postill cause the stunts are sick, spankys cause tech and skinnys are fun, at silver star i like comet trail cause you can shred down as fast as hell, downtown is techy and fun, world cup and rockstar are great as well cause the jumps and wallrides are awesome and well built.crawford has some good uphill. And the salty dog coarse in salmon arm is good too. All the riding in the interionr is awesome i think Smile

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 20:42 Quote
postill..and maybe my buddys and my trail thing bld

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:07 Quote
Builder's at Powers
Addiction at Postil
Rubherdown at Gillard
Rockstar at Silverstar

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 14:10 Quote
barnz0rz wrote:
Builder's at Powers
Addiction at Postil
Rubherdown at Gillard
Rockstar at Silverstar

Rockstar is sooooooo good. I've never felt that gnar in my life pinning that trail!!

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 1:50 Quote
Builders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 21:08 Quote
Silver star I almost like better than Whistler. No line ups, extremely sick trails.

Shuttle
Kelowna/Vernon/Westbank, I like Powers [really nice shuttle road, epic trail], Carrs [sick jumps], Gillard [really sick trails but haggard shuttle road] and I wish I knew where addiction is cause it looks sick.
Penticton, I love Pete Bog, Its just soo fun to go ripping down that trail as fast as possible and then end up at carmi djs

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 22:17 Quote
dude, the gillard road isn't that bad, they graded it last year and it was a lot better. if you think the gillard road is haggard, go to vedder mountain in chilliwack.... most haggard shuttle road in history period.

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 23:01 Quote
barnz0rz wrote:
dude, the gillard road isn't that bad, they graded it last year and it was a lot better.

Too right..... we race trucks down there after drop off or trail work and we hit 80kph no problem. tup Haaaaaaaa.

r+r

G_X

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 at 11:23 Quote
i guess its not that bad in a better truck, but mine sucks, i swear the suspension doesnt work

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 11:41 Quote
Any trail that I can shred the gnar on is my fav

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012415
Mobile Version of Website