Girls on Stilts

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Girls on Stilts
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 13:51 Quote
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted on here, just kinda checking in, seeing how everyone is. For those of you who know me, or I used to talk to, my band is finally getting some exposure. We have a show on the 28th with smith western in toronto. Heres a shitty fan video, unfortunately we have nothing studio recorded because of money and shit. Enjoy and criticise as much as you want.

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 13:55 Quote
Was good. Which one are you? Razz

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 13:56 Quote
Far right on the bass, white shirt, stunning good looks Wink

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
That's what I thought. I'll be your first groupie if you want. Wink

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 14:49 Quote
Still mad about that epic epic bike show snub. I'd expect sherbet agrees.

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 15:00 Quote
I already told you man, had no idea who you guys were! At the fall show we'll meet up for sure and shred.

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 16:14 Quote
Now, do you guys have a myspace or anything recorded, even if shitty? Oh, oh, you guys should try and get on that MuchMusic show disBand. Look at where it got that one bands, Stereos. First record contract, is a major label.

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 16:17 Quote
Someone needs their comma privileges revoked.

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 16:23 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Someone needs their comma privileges revoked.
haha, i, was thinking, the same, thing

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 16:59 Quote
Our myspace is here there are 2 live recordings on it, and some other crap. My drummer has a nice shure 16 track and we've been recording on it, but we can't figure out how to burn a cd off of it yet. As for disband, it's a good idea and it worked for stereo, but we're not really one of those bands, shit like that only works for metro station-esque bands, you know?

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 19:41 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
Our myspace is here there are 2 live recordings on it, and some other crap. My drummer has a nice shure 16 track and we've been recording on it, but we can't figure out how to burn a cd off of it yet. As for disband, it's a good idea and it worked for stereo, but we're not really one of those bands, shit like that only works for metro station-esque bands, you know?

Eh, you never know though. disBand is great for exposure though. One band, which was a classic rock sounding band, is now on a nation wide tour. Sure it's clubs, and small venues, but still...

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 at 23:09 Quote
Minusthepanther?

In all seriousness, I really enjoyed it. Be sure to throwdown on the 28th!

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 14:22 Quote
Thanks guys, I'll make sure to post up details when I get back from vacation about our show on the 28th, maybe some of you T.O. people could come. Other than demo sending, any ideas for getting record label attention. We have been drawing a blank on this one.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013456
Mobile Version of Website