Girls on Stilts

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Girls on Stilts
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 at 16:34 Quote
It really would be perfect because they're looking for new bands to sign at the moment too. Who knows, we could be the next big thing. We really just need to record what we've got at the moment. The live recordings really don't do us justice because of the bad recording quality.

Posted: Aug 13, 2009 at 16:35 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
It really would be perfect because they're looking for new bands to sign at the moment too. Who knows, we could be the next big thing. We really just need to record what we've got at the moment. The live recordings really don't do us justice because of the bad recording quality.

Yeah. If they came out to one of your gigs though, that'd be good cause they could see what you're like, meet you etc... Once you get some stuff recorded, post it up here.

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 10:27 Quote
Well we have a gig poster out now:P It's really weird, I actually just stumbled across this on the internet, none of my band made it hahaha. Check it out
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.gigposters.com/posters/117738.jpg

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 16:22 Quote
We can't see it. Frown

Edit, I see it know. Very nice.

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 12:50 Quote
Just to kind of fill you guys in on recent news and shit, we've been playing a bunch of shows lately, most exciting of which was on the 17th, we played with the flatliners! It was pretty sick and the sound guy wants to get us recorded so only time will tell but it looks like we're finally headed in the right direction. I'm living 2 hours away from the rest of the band now because of school so it makes it a bit harder to practice and get shows but we're working away at it. Once we get stuff recorded, it'll be up here for your ears to hear.

-Happy Holidays!

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
Just to kind of fill you guys in on recent news and shit, we've been playing a bunch of shows lately, most exciting of which was on the 17th, we played with the flatliners! It was pretty sick and the sound guy wants to get us recorded so only time will tell but it looks like we're finally headed in the right direction. I'm living 2 hours away from the rest of the band now because of school so it makes it a bit harder to practice and get shows but we're working away at it. Once we get stuff recorded, it'll be up here for your ears to hear.

-Happy Holidays!

That's dope! Good job on getting your band this far.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019515
Mobile Version of Website