product whore time to confess guys

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
product whore time to confess guys
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 8:39 Quote
jeremygosse wrote:
frolosophy wrote:
favourite company: sram because the are the only derailleurs with 1.1 actuation

least favourite: probably shimano because they are overpriced, weak and dont have 1.1 actuation

i second sram, and the whole sram groupo.

im with you guys,

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:17 Quote
my fave - Transition - Becasue teir frames are nutty and i still dream of ownin a dirtbag one of these days.
least fave - Primo - becasue their pedals suck wump

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 23:48 Quote
hey its all personaly preferance we are all diffrent. some like it rough and psychotic others like it in control. me i like my feet to stay on the pedal cause the boys dont like to much seat time.

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 15:49 Quote
i hate burton and forum snowboards!!!!!! cant stand them specially with all the lil groms riding them and bragging!!!!

bikes dont really matter to meRedface

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 at 8:22 Quote
fav company charge

most hated company is probably cannondale

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 at 10:09 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
Unless you make all your bike parts yourself from scratch, you are a consumer whore.

I'm like this {} close to that... but I am also one for quick and easy replacements.

I give specialized huge credit as a major bike company, for all the work they have done, and I give trek very little credit, because well, they seem, to me, to be pumping each product they have as if its the best for the genre.. when in reality.. its the ONLY item in the category. whatever.

Its awfully pointless to rag on any company, considering in the end, they all contribute to the common goal.

Posted: Mar 10, 2008 at 7:41 Quote
Supercycle all the wayThumbs Down

Posted: Mar 10, 2008 at 14:05 Quote
i really careless to any bike now a days, as long as you have money you can buy anything.

My fav is my friends flippn out on my buddys bike when his rents bought it for him.

Posted: Mar 10, 2008 at 14:48 Quote
favorite- fox racing shox, thomson, dt swiss
least favorite- deity god do i hate deity

Posted: Mar 10, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
It's pretty hard to decide, but I really like NS. I don't really have a good reason, I just like their stuff because every single part they make looks gnarly.
My least favorite company is probably Trek. I just don't like their bikes at all. The only model I like is the session.

Posted: Mar 10, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
Favorite - Marzocchi for making some of the stiffest most reliable forks on the market.
Least Favorite - Norco, i think they are nice bikes, but everyone and there mother has one.

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 17:02 Quote
favorite would be amoeba i have their carbon fiber scud bars and they are suuuper light and strong as hell.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014313
Mobile Version of Website