Police Officer. Good job?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Police Officer. Good job?
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:26 Quote
Kranks wrote:
chunkylover100 wrote:
Kranks wrote:
I hate pigs.
This is the kind of immatureness that i mentioned. It's just a job and without cops etc we'd all be screwed whether you like it or not!

Haha you have no clue how much f*cking shit I have to put up with those wastes of skin. They are all crooked, racist and egotistical.
You're a goddamn moron.

They're just doing their jobs. Obviously they are not all crooked or racist (you have to be an idiot to say this). You probably think they're egotistical because they have more power than your stoner ass ever will.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:42 Quote
TommyGuitar wrote:
Kranks wrote:
chunkylover100 wrote:

This is the kind of immatureness that i mentioned. It's just a job and without cops etc we'd all be screwed whether you like it or not!

Haha you have no clue how much f*cking shit I have to put up with those wastes of skin. They are all crooked, racist and egotistical.
You're a goddamn moron.

They're just doing their jobs. Obviously they are not all crooked or racist (you have to be an idiot to say this). You probably think they're egotistical because they have more power than your stoner ass ever will.

Since when did I ever smoke weed, or are you just making some ignorant assumptions? They are some of the most racist and prejudice people I have ever met, notice how most of arrests are on minorities when we live in dominantly white communities (assuming you are in North America). I don't think that they are egotistical because they have more "power" than me, but they all seem like they have something to prove by pretending they are hard. They have a mindset like everyone is scum and are worthless. Anarchy works fine for me.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:46 Quote
that would be a sweet job,pull over ryan leech,can i see ur drivers license ryan?by th way kick ass bike!!

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:48 Quote
Kranks wrote:
TommyGuitar wrote:
Kranks wrote:

You're a goddamn moron.

Since when did I ever smoke weed, or are you just making some ignorant assumptions? They are some of the most racist and prejudice people I have ever met, notice how most of arrests are on minorities when we live in dominantly white communities (assuming you are in North America). I don't think that they are egotistical because they have more "power" than me, but they all seem like they have something to prove by pretending they are hard. They have a mindset like everyone is scum and are worthless. Anarchy works fine for me.

i think he has a excuse to think ur a stoner, by the way nice headshot(idiot)kranks

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:57 Quote
WOW Assumtions is why people are stupid i bet if i put a picture of a ugly guy up as my headshot and went to all the girls and started talking to them i bet that they would automatically think that, that is what i look like(pretending this is like a dating website)they wouldnt talk to me but what if that was a joke and i was a gunshow guy everything would be ruined now wouldnt it stop making assumtions hes a stoner just by his head shot

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 19:00 Quote
Someone wants to be a little piggy eh? All I can say is that if you are going to go that low, rise up and become a GOOD cop. That's all.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 19:38 Quote
Kranks wrote:
TommyGuitar wrote:
Kranks wrote:

You're a goddamn moron.

Anarchy is idiotic. If you don't even have enough empathy to understand another human beings point of view you would fail at anarchy.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 19:43 Quote
i say yes, but be a good police man. the police around where i live gave kids on bikes 200 dollar fines for being at the skatepark after dark, while they blindly walk by people smoking weed and shooting up.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 20:04 Quote
I've been considering police officer or RCMP officer as a profession for quite some time now. I've grown up around cars and watching the TV show "COPS", and I would love to drive around in a cruiser enforcing the things that I think are right, making the city a better place to live in for everyone in the community. There are a lot of people that rant on police officers here. I actually think it's real immature. These guys risk their lives all the time just to make the place where you live a better place, and sometimes they have to seem hard. It's their job. If you were on crack and were pulled over by a cop that was a little more "slack" than the average officer, you would almost definitely take advantage of him and probably get away with no punishment or repercussion. Even if some officers are actually really nice guys, there are still times where they have to act like a figure of authority, even if it's not the way they would like to enforce things.

Not sure if that made complete sense, but you guys that rant on police should spend a day in their shoes, and show some respect to the men and women who die and risk their lives to keep you in possession of your bikes and other stuff.

-JayC.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 9:04 Quote
Kranks wrote:
Since when did I ever smoke weed, or are you just making some ignorant assumptions? They are some of the most racist and prejudice people I have ever met, notice how most of arrests are on minorities when we live in dominantly white communities (assuming you are in North America). I don't think that they are egotistical because they have more "power" than me, but they all seem like they have something to prove by pretending they are hard. They have a mindset like everyone is scum and are worthless.

Anarchy works fine for me.

Hahaha.

Oh how very very silly you are child.

Im just curious, how many Anarchies have you resided in?

Its not as though without somebody to maintain order you'd be able to safely sit at home on your computer sounding like a jack ass.

I love kids who get into the whole "anarchy" thing. Listen up, you'll grow up one day and realise how silly that sounds, but until then just keep your mouth shut and save yourself from looking like such a tool.

Cool?

thanks.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 9:12 Quote
Go with the SWAT!
thats coolCop

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 9:17 Quote
bike cop !!!!! why not, overhear in the usa they all get specialized bikes and stuff, but whatever, the best of both worlds, getting paid to ride your bike, and have authority tup tup tup tup tup tup

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 9:39 Quote
Tommy guitar never said kranks smokes weed he only said you were a stoner, so why is your response that you said you never said you did weed? Anyways their are good cops and bad cops, the same goes for people. Here I would never be a cop because they are only in it for power because they were treated poorly as a child and want to subject their will upon others making them feel like a bigger man. Thats how all the cops are around here mostly. Their are the others that are just good guys trying to protect whats right and are trying to provide for their family

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 9:40 Quote
its a good job, except they basically brainwash you.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 9:41 Quote
Kranks wrote:
I hate pigs.

Active Forum Threads
3 mins ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
27 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
38 mins ago - The 100% Trek Slash forum: Posts, Comments, Questions and More.
57 mins ago - Fat bikes are a thing I guess.
1 hours ago - What is the most Dirt Jumperish FS bike?
2 hours ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
2 hours ago - Geometry for Alpin Trail
2 hours ago - Nukeproof Owners Club
3 hours ago - Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
4 hours ago - YT Jeffsy 29 Thread
4 hours ago - Sram 11 speed chains
4 hours ago - Recommendations for a new trail bike
5 hours ago - Got Any DH Questions? Ask Them Here
5 hours ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
5 hours ago - YT Capra Owners
6 hours ago - Canyon Owners Club
6 hours ago - Zimbabwe +27739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in harare/gweru
6 hours ago - Witbank 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills nelspruit IN middleburg/pietretief
6 hours ago - Welkom 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in mthatha/butterworth/queenstown
6 hours ago - Westonaria 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in carletonville, northam, mafikeng, brits
6 hours ago - Girls Still Definitely Suck
6 hours ago - Vryheid 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in pietermariztburg/newcastle
6 hours ago - Vereeniging 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in bloemfontein/witbank
6 hours ago - Vanderbijlpark 0739143863 penis enlargement cream in secunda/standerton in klerksdorp/orkney/
6 hours ago - Taung 0739143863 penis enlargement cream in vryburg/mafikeng/lichtenburg/polokwane/makopane

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008864
Mobile Version of Website