Police Officer. Good job?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Police Officer. Good job?
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 9:54 Quote
i ride with a cop. my friend's bro. he was military police, now i think he's opp but might be local for gta; i never asked which force he worked for.

he's probably the stereotypical cop. doesn't agree with drugs, but will simply walk a few feet away when i light a joint.

peeps that hate cops 'cause they're cops are retards. it's like hating a doctor. it's a service.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 10:02 Quote
I dont want to step on anyones toes here so keep in mind this is just my opinion that was formed over years of dealing with this issue.
First off, if you become a cop be prepared to only hang out with other cops the rest of your life. Sad but true.
My best friend wanted to be a RCMP and he had to ditch all of his high school buddies because he knew all of our little secrets. There are a zillion other professions out there that dont require you to turn your back on your friends.
Seriously, he went from being my best buddie to not being able to come near me because he knew that I puffed a little reefer from time to time.
I respect cops for what they do but their holier than thou culture of shame can, in the imortal words of Eric Carman, "Suck my Balls."Evil

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 11:54 Quote
blubullit wrote:
I dont want to step on anyones toes here so keep in mind this is just my opinion that was formed over years of dealing with this issue.
First off, if you become a cop be prepared to only hang out with other cops the rest of your life. Sad but true.
My best friend wanted to be a RCMP and he had to ditch all of his high school buddies because he knew all of our little secrets. There are a zillion other professions out there that dont require you to turn your back on your friends.
Seriously, he went from being my best buddie to not being able to come near me because he knew that I puffed a little reefer from time to time.
I respect cops for what they do but their holier than thou culture of shame can, in the imortal words of Eric Carman, "Suck my Balls."Evil

I got my cop friend wasted and then we got him to hit our 4 ft. bong, it was dope. Oh yeah, nice headshot, Big Lebowski is the best movie ever, and vote for me! Beer

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 18:53 Quote
If you dont like cops, next time your in trouble, pick up that phone... and call a crackhead instead.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 18:55 Quote
fire fighters a good job...

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 18:55 Quote
Being a cop would be sweet, i'm probably going to do it Cop

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 22:46 Quote
Im applying for the RCMP this year actually Smile . Already taken a "RCMP YOUTH ACADEMY" through school. Great experience. up at 5 in the morning running and working out and shooting guns and in the class then bed at 11 and do the whole thing again tommorrow. Not to mention the drill practices. Did it for one week. Hard as hell but completely worth it.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 23:01 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
fire fighters a good job...

yeah those underpaid civil servants who risk their lives everyday really got it made.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 23:05 Quote
Im goin to school to be a cop, its a sweet job w/ great retirement, plus u can get away with doing some urban riding Cop

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 3:22 Quote
hrdbiker wrote:
Im applying for the RCMP this year actually Smile . Already taken a "RCMP YOUTH ACADEMY" through school. Great experience. up at 5 in the morning running and working out and shooting guns and in the class then bed at 11 and do the whole thing again tommorrow. Not to mention the drill practices. Did it for one week. Hard as hell but completely worth it.

It's actually quite a bit more than that, the shooting guns part is pretty minimal. I suggest you listen a lot when your driving instructor tells you something. Seeing as how, I know quite a few instructors (used to, I don't live in Regina anymore), they keep saying the same thing, cadets don't know how to drive worth crap. Even if you got a 100% on your driver's test, you will probably fail at least one driving at Depot.

My other tip, is learn how to march to 120 BPM music fast, because the Drill Instructors love to make you do push ups.

Oh yeah, one last thing, good luck.

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 3:56 Quote
my older brother applyed for the rcmp and did some test thing not to long ago and what not so theeres a chance he'll getta job with the rcmp

ahah good thing is he'll be movin cause where i live theres only a rnc, and the bad thing is i pitty the person he gotta chase down seince hes like 6'5, 210 works out every day.

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 4:02 Quote
yeah, being in the police force would be great and it is a respectable job. Theres a whole range of careers, Its well paid and you get loads of other benifts. Do it man!

as for kranks "anarchy works for me"... GROW UP LITTLE BOY!!!!

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 4:35 Quote
it's good in that you get to punish the scum of society, rapists murders theives etc.

but it's bad in that a good portion of the population will hate you and there's a good chance you'll get attacked, stabbed or even shot for a wage that a lot of office workers get.

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
Kranks wrote:
I hate pigs.

It's ok he doesn't want to become a farmer.

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 14:58 Quote
webber123 wrote:
Kranks wrote:
I hate pigs.

It's ok he doesn't want to become a farmer.
hahahahahahaahhahahhahahaha

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012775
Mobile Version of Website