Has anyone seen this bmx disc conversion?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Has anyone seen this bmx disc conversion?
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 30, 2010 at 18:32 Quote
disc brakes would be nice for coloured rims no brake rub and a nice radius to stop it would be good for tricks

Posted: Oct 30, 2010 at 23:16 Quote
rosscairns1 wrote:
Your name is Bmxerch?

THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS lol

Joker- My back up statement would be comin in... Right about... Now- Bmxer's tend to want to stay away from this site because the mountain bikers seem to think that they own the world and can do anything and shit talk us galore. Get on a bmx and do what all of us do. Whether it be racing, doing the 42 foot first jump at the Olympic Training Center in San Diego, or get on a park bike and show us something amazing. Whether it be a stall, or a grind. Putting it short, Mountainbikers have no respect for anyone but themselves it seems. Which is why most of us come on and go " Well f*ck that "

On the other hand. Let's get back on topic.

You wanna trade bikes ? Razz

What's the specs on it ?

Posted: Oct 30, 2010 at 23:25 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
Joker- My back up statement would be comin in... Right about... Now- Bmxer's tend to want to stay away from this site because the mountain bikers seem to think that they own the world and can do anything and shit talk us galore. Get on a bmx and do what all of us do. Whether it be racing, doing the 42 foot first jump at the Olympic Training Center in San Diego, or get on a park bike and show us something amazing. Whether it be a stall, or a grind. Putting it short, Mountainbikers have no respect for anyone but themselves it seems. Which is why most of us come on and go " Well f*ck that "

Thanks for showing me your complete ignorance of who I am and what I ride. In your eyes, I'm a mountain biker?

Why have I owned a BMX bike for the past 2 years, then? It's not that hard to see, it would have taken all of 1 look at my profile.

Furthermore, I don't have to "show you something amazing" in any case. My statements are not based on my riding ability, and whatever I ride has no bearing on what I say. A person isn't more "right" just because he's stronger than you, but I guess that's the way you see it.

Posted: Oct 30, 2010 at 23:39 Quote
Noooooooooooo...

I know your a bmxer, and our pm that just went on told you that I was no longer taking shit like this up on the forums.

That was directed at the mountain biker asking why we don't tend to use the forums as much.

I never once said that a person is more " right " because he is stronger than myself. What I was trying to get at is that neither of us really have alot of respect for each other. Me riding a mtb, I know how hard it is and I have the respect. But it seems that they don't, vise versa. You know how it goes.

Don't rip me a new a*shole because I didn't specify who that was for. You just asked for a back-up statement... So I gave one. Razz

EDIT- Sorry, the guy that said " No wonder bmxers tend not to use this site " My mistake.

Posted: Oct 30, 2010 at 23:45 Quote
Ok, disregard what I said.

Posted: Oct 31, 2010 at 11:55 Quote
Thank ya, thank ya very much

Posted: Oct 31, 2010 at 12:00 Quote
[Quote="Bmxerch"]
rosscairns1 wrote:
Your name is Bmxerch?

THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS lol

On the other hand. Let's get back on topic.

You wanna trade bikes ? Razz

What's the specs on it ?[/Quote

who is the question intended for buds?

Posted: Oct 31, 2010 at 13:10 Quote
You. The spec on your bike. I know it's a podium frame and all. But what else. Haha

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015755
Mobile Version of Website