Credenhill trail/hereford

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Credenhill trail/hereford
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 at 16:13 Quote
hey, ive been meaning to come see the trails up there, but was wondering how to get to them?
cheers Dan

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 13:35 Quote
DANALLIN wrote:
hey, ive been meaning to come see the trails up there, but was wondering how to get to them?
cheers Dan

I'll second that one.....

Posted: Sep 25, 2009 at 8:00 Quote
i've ridden there - the forestery commisson has built a fence half way thorugh it and its looking pretty unused.

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 6:40 Quote
i have built most of the track up there but no one goes up there anymore and im selling my bike to go a mx bike, if u go into the woods past the credenhill church just keep going straight up and u will see the track crossing the path but there is a fence on the path now so u cant ride it top to bottom, we was going to build a jump over the fence but didnt get round to it.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 17:06 Quote
is there a bike trail there? i live pretty close but last time i went (about 10 years ago lol) it was just mountain boarding. whats the trail like (apart from the fence)?

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 17:30 Quote
this youtube video has me and my friend riding bit of the track but big jump at the start of the video has been knocked down,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPCjSF_-1WM

there are also some more pics of the track on my profile in te album 'me n mates riding'

the track isnt very long takes from about 40 seconds to a minute to get down and about 5 mins pushing up.

at the top there are 2 lines u can take, one is just fast flat corners and the other is down a bank then into a little launch, then both tracks meet up into a root section which then goes into a stumpy section. then its fast round a little rut and over where the big jump used to be (but now ull have to stop and lift ur bike over the fence thats there) then its into another rut which leads into a little rock section which is fast and technical, into a gully where u launch out the over side then its round a long sweeping berm over a rock launch and through a very technical root section that is between two trees which then goes straight into a fairly big rock sectoin then u can either go straight left over a little hip like jump or down and along a long sweeping berm. then its over another launch into a bank then u have to stop on the next berm as the woodland trust cut a massive tree onto it but that only stops u from doing the last launch,
track could probably do with a bit of work sa no1 has been up there in a while.

hope this helps

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 17:35 Quote
if anyone wants to come up there i will be going up saturday???

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 6:27 Quote
Went up there a few days to check it out. It's great! Did you build it yourselves? It was a bit too advanced for me in most places but was still a laugh. So nearly fell off at that massive jump right at the bottom near the church! I couldn't really work out that big tabletop about halfway down, there's another jump right in front of it, are you meant to hop over it or something?

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
darwinws wrote:
Went up there a few days to check it out. It's great! Did you build it yourselves? It was a bit too advanced for me in most places but was still a laugh. So nearly fell off at that massive jump right at the bottom near the church! I couldn't really work out that big tabletop about halfway down, there's another jump right in front of it, are you meant to hop over it or something?

well the track got built about 7 years ago by some older people but weve pretty much built it all up again as we progressed and found the track really easy so we made it a bit harder by putting rock sections, roots and jumps and a bt of everythign in so yea ive retty much built most of the track, yea that table by te church is ok we only do it on the way home, theres a video of me flatbottoming it somwewhere, and yea that table half way down track uve gotta go from the top of the gully that leads up to it pedal all the way down then double that little jump into the bank then do the table but its really hard because of the speed u need and the tree that ur heading for when u land the table haha, ive got videos from pretty much all of the track that il try and put on ere if i can fnd them

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004910
Mobile Version of Website