Right foot forward vs left foot forward

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Right foot forward vs left foot forward
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 at 20:30 Quote
haha Adam I'm not muslim hahahahahahaha. I'm not religious whatsoever but if you had to put me under a category it would be christian. and no problem Luca

Posted: Aug 12, 2009 at 13:03 Quote
xMRSTINKYx wrote:
Im ambidextrous. Im left handed. I play most sports like a right handed person would. I do ride with my right foot foward. Also i found out this weekend i can though a football with both my left and right arm. so i think this has to deal with preference and if your a righty or left.

Yea I am exactly like you as well, I can do stuff like baseball and be a switch hitter and my right food is forward btw. Left handers will be right foot and right handers will be left foot forward probably

Posted: Aug 12, 2009 at 13:58 Quote
RIGHT FOOT FORWARD FTW EVERYONE THAT RIDES WITH LEFT IS GAY!!!!11!!1

Is this thread serious?

Posted: Aug 12, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
you know what trolls are right? those ppl commenting are the definition of that word.^^^

O+
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
RIGHT FOOT FORWARD AND MY DICK IS HUGE!

Posted: Aug 12, 2009 at 23:29 Quote
the right foot is where its at!!!!

Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 1:40 Quote
Right foot forward
but this thread
Facepalm

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 20:20 Quote
hucker008 wrote:
left all the time...i cant even ride right foot forward
key word came from the user name"hucker"

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 20:54 Quote
I've found myself ambidextrous in a sense because I always catch myself with different feet in the lead. Really comes down to what kind of obstructions are ahead. I'd rather clip the back of a pedal then to have it hit head on.

Mod
Posted: Aug 20, 2009 at 9:48 Quote
Left foot, though I'm starting to realize that right foot forward really isn't any different than left foot forward... so prety much whatever foot is forward when it's time to stop pedaling.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.423334
Mobile Version of Website