Ottawa Bike Trials

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Ottawa Bike Trials
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 7, 2012 at 14:42 Quote
Yes. But we never really post on here. There's a group ride on FB I think, or we just organise rides together on facebook.

Posted: Sep 8, 2012 at 16:35 Quote
Well if someone in the area ever wants to ride, add me to facebook ( Michel H. Pilon ) In Gatineau but got a bike rack on the car so can ride wherever. Stuck in the middle of learning stuff.. Need people to ride with! hehe

Posted: Sep 10, 2012 at 15:21 Quote
Hey Ottawa trialsers - I used to ride trials in Ottawa a few years ago but am now in Vancouver. My bike has been sitting at my parents' house in Nepean and I am looking to sell it when I return home later this month. Is there a particular biking website that is popular in Ottawa these days? It used to be mtbkanata, but that site is long dead...

Of course my bike is for sale on PinkBike, but its location is listed as "Vancouver" due to my profile, when the bike is actually in Ottawa.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1177937/

Posted: Sep 12, 2017 at 22:19 Quote
Okay. This is come across as super green, but I was one of the first few trials riders in this city a long time ago. Like 15+ year. Hear me out though.

I sold my trials bike ages ago and got into bmx, but recently want to get back into trials.

I'm hoping I can find someone who wants to go for a ride, i'll be on my single speed for now. But i just want to see if I still got it and try your bike a bit too see if it's worth spending the money on a bike.

Don't worry either. I'm well known in Ottawa and if you want someone to vouch for me call José at Joemamma or any of the Phat moose guys and ask about MattyD from way back.

Nvm. This board is dead too.

Posted: Sep 15, 2017 at 5:44 Quote
Mattyd613 wrote:
Okay. This is come across as super green, but I was one of the first few trials riders in this city a long time ago. Like 15+ year. Hear me out though.

I sold my trials bike ages ago and got into bmx, but recently want to get back into trials.

I'm hoping I can find someone who wants to go for a ride, i'll be on my single speed for now. But i just want to see if I still got it and try your bike a bit too see if it's worth spending the money on a bike.

Don't worry either. I'm well known in Ottawa and if you want someone to vouch for me call José at Joemamma or any of the Phat moose guys and ask about MattyD from way back.

Nvm. This board is dead too.

The group wasn't very active this year to be honnest, I dont even know if we rode once all together. I usualy ride around my area mostly in Gatineau. I'd be in for a ride, I have everything booked until october.

We're usualy using Facebook to figure out our rides, It's the Ottawa Trials Biking group (just checked it haha, last post is from april).

Anyways, I'd be in to ride in October, it's been too long that I've ridden trials!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016925
Mobile Version of Website