Help build a bike.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Help build a bike.
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 at 9:56 Quote
i told him id buy it for the 175 for a brake and kenda sb 8 and the fork. i just hope he will ship even if i pay. and that rim is sick.

Posted: Aug 13, 2009 at 22:55 Quote
rippin-it-up wrote:
i told him id buy it for the 175 for a brake and kenda sb 8 and the fork. i just hope he will ship even if i pay. and that rim is sick.

Posted: Aug 13, 2009 at 22:59 Quote
rippin-it-up wrote:
rippin-it-up wrote:
i told him id buy it for the 175 for a brake and kenda sb 8 and the fork. i just hope he will ship even if i pay. and that rim is sick.
I see.

Posted: Aug 13, 2009 at 23:00 Quote
doberdude wrote:
rippin-it-up wrote:
rippin-it-up wrote:
i told him id buy it for the 175 for a brake and kenda sb 8 and the fork. i just hope he will ship even if i pay. and that rim is sick.
I see.
is that a good deal or should i keep looking?

Posted: Aug 13, 2009 at 23:03 Quote
nevermind. he sold it. dang that woulda been sick

Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 6:49 Quote
make sure yyou get high rise bars. like 3" so ill

Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 7:43 Quote
sleeth21 wrote:
make sure yyou get high rise bars. like 3" so ill
haha alright. ill see what i can get.

Posted: Aug 14, 2009 at 8:47 Quote
okay so how does this sound. ns capital with a 09 fox 32 for $900? sounds good to me

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 18:20 Quote
rippin-it-up wrote:
okay so how does this sound. ns capital with a 09 fox 32 for $900? sounds good to me
YES. GO. PURCHASE NOW.Eek

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 18:50 Quote
i already got something. but you go for it.

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 19:00 Quote
rippin-it-up wrote:
i already got something. but you go for it.
I'm a few hundred short. Frown

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 21:42 Quote
I HIGHLY RECOMEND the riot.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015684
Mobile Version of Website