What cell phone do you have?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What cell phone do you have?
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
moto v360..phones a beast
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1656/dsc00067cw9.jpg

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
Got new phone, it's a black blackberry pearl.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
does any one else have problem with droping there phone/landing on it/throwing it at a friends head them him ducking and it hitting a bus
and your phone stop working after any of those^^^

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:58 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.theunwired.net/media/news/bell_htc_touch.jpg
HTC Touch, love it...

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 16:39 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
does any one else have problem with droping there phone/landing on it/throwing it at a friends head them him ducking and it hitting a bus
only dropping it a few times, it still lives on. hitting a bus with your phone = epic fail.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
deathstarcasualty wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
only dropping it a few times, it still lives on. hitting a bus with your phone = epic win.
i agree it was an epic win
my new phone had gone trough
Dropped from hand=75587258975 times
Droped from 30' train bridge=1
thrown at people=17
landed on while bikng fails=8
fallen out of pocket in the air=6
fallen out of pocket in the air then being ran oven buy a guy on a 40 pound bike=1
and it still lives

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
I am getting the Motorola Q 9m. Pretty stoked on that.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
Cell phones are kinda overrated I think, keeps you enchained to society.
When I'm out I prefer to be able to do whatever I want - freedom.
Plus I hate people texting.

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 0:34 Quote
Indeed they are but getting chicks with out one is a joke! Texting is lame yes if you are one of the people who have add and can't focus on anything but your phone when it buzzes. And If i want to be free like when i'm riding / hiking i just leave it at home. On that note I just got the chocolate 3, I had the g'zone boulder it wa water proof and durable but the call quality was terrible. I like my new phone a lot more I can broadcast my music from my phone to the car radio. The only thing is I am more likely to break itCry

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 1:28 Quote
I agree with you both, cell phones sometimes let you feel "chained".
Plus, I hate it when you travel by train that you have to listen to other people's endless private conversations and at the end they give you that anoyed look.
I'm always like "hey I don't even want to know about your private stuff, why don't keep it for yourself?"

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 3:16 Quote
marty660 wrote:
Cell phones are kinda overrated I think, keeps you enchained to society.
When I'm out I prefer to be able to do whatever I want - freedom.
Plus I hate people texting.

Texting can come handy if you need it. I hate coversations through text, it's stupid. If you want to talk call the person. I use texting a lot at work though, it's a lot better than having to call my boss and interrupt his work to give him a message and he does the same for me. It's rare if we ever call each other.

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 6:53 Quote
I recently decided that the "free phone" I got with my plan at rogers had done its time. I had some cheapo samsung flipo model which was put through hell a few times by myself. Although there'e no more coloring on the back of the phone and the antenea is about to fall off again...It still works. My plan was to get rid of my unreliable cell phone and purchase something trendy and full of gadgets. So I bough the Nokia N95 8Gb. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and I love it. I also ended up paying only 125$ total for the phone using some good'ol complaining schemes and some current offers/rebates at rogers.

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 8:10 Quote
i got a lg shine flip

probobly droped it like 30 times
and my dog took it outside in the rain without me knowing for like 4 days and it still works perfact

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 17:21 Quote
I hate that nokia doesn't include the usb cable and you have to have a cable specifically for nokia phones. I went to bestbuy today and bought a universal cable and it wouldn't transfer files. I did some research and found out I need the usb cable made by nokia...now I have to order it off of ebay.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018272
Mobile Version of Website