does anyone ride alone these day

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
does anyone ride alone these day
Previous Page |
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 14:01 Quote
hello i just wanted to know if anyone rides al alone these days? im i the only one, how do u progress?Madder

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 14:07 Quote
i do, and i get in the mentality of challenging myself everytime i ride. If i can walk after a HARD all mtn ride, then i didnt push hard enough, and i'll go do another 10 miles.

If i didnt land something just right, I do it till i can 3 times in a row at least. You get the idea, its all about mindset.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 14:08 Quote
Last time I rode alone I went off a drop and a dog was on the tranny... thats about all I remember. Dog was ok, me not as much.

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 19:59 Quote
I ride alone all the time, i only have two buddies who ride FR ones in the NAVY the other is never available, so i ride all on my lonesome, i find my music very reassuring, and occationly ill find other people up their i can hitch with.

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 0:35 Quote
Theres a thread in this same forum talking about lone riders (IE people who ride by themselves.) Seriously, is it really that hard to look?

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 5:09 Quote
ustienny wrote:
Theres a thread in this same forum talking about lone riders (IE people who ride by themselves.) Seriously, is it really that hard to look?

its ok man, he didnt know dont get too pissed off....and yeah i ride alone some cause all my friends that used to ride just race their expensive cars that their parents buy them. i just listen to music, and just be careful cause you dont want to hurt yourself really bad when your alone

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 5:17 Quote
I ride alone all the time du to the fact that there is not anybody i know to ride with. They all ride sleds and quads. The alternative is to not ride at all and i do not think i can deal with that, do you..........?

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 10:16 Quote
riding alone is scary man. i was riding at the back of a group and had a nasty nock that ended up with me unconcious nearly bleeding to death... took about 15 mins for one of them to realise and find me. much more time and i'd be dead. you got balls enough riding alone

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 10:23 Quote
i always ride alone cuz all of my friends dont ride alot anymore and half them spend 90% of their time whipped over there stupid g/fs

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 10:23 Quote
I ride alone, mostly, due to the fact I moved from Washington back to Iowa and don't know anyone who rides here yet. When I do ride with someone, it's with my 8 year old son who attacks the trail on his S&M Dirtbike (gets faster every time)Smile

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 10:28 Quote
aye iv been forced to ride alone most of my friends did ride but they have all stopped. due to girls mostly

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 11:18 Quote
bigquotesits ok man, he didnt know dont get too pissed off....and yeah i ride alone some cause all my friends that used to ride just race their expensive cars that their parents buy them. i just listen to music, and just be careful cause you dont want to hurt yourself really bad when your alone

Yeah but is there a need for two threads about the same thing, just seems stupid to me.

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 11:28 Quote
yea i ride alone most of the time. mostlt because all my friends who ride live on the other side of the mountain and my one friend who i ride with has become a pussy and never rides anymore, complaining that he has to ride an AC, bullshit i say.
but hey now i get to listen to music when i ride, stoke!

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 13:29 Quote
i rode alone quite a bit. i posted a video i did of my ride on wednesday. filmed it myself too tup

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 13:33 Quote
jedi1 wrote:
i rode alone quite a bit. i posted a video i did of my ride on wednesday. filmed it myself too tup

what area of the uk do u live in??

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011337
Mobile Version of Website