Pinkbike becoming boring?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Pinkbike becoming boring?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 22:29 Quote
Anyone notice that Pinkbike has became boring recently? There are no more interesting threads and alot of the most productive members have kind of died away.

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 23:41 Quote
ya i dont make very many posts but i do read alot of stuff on here and i agree.

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 5:30 Quote
I would have to agree, but it depends on the season. During riding season most people are out riding most of the time. During winter most people are at home because of bad weather or overhauling their bikes for next summer so PinkBike becomes more active again.

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 5:48 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
I would have to agree, but it depends on the season. During riding season most people are out riding most of the time. During winter most people are at home because of bad weather or overhauling their bikes for next summer so PinkBike becomes more active again.

Its a sign when people are using that excuse in the winter and the summer. It used to be that the forums got boring in the winter because no one could ride so all anyone could do was talk about parts and boomed in the summer with people's stories about their adventures. Now its just this year round drone of redundant questions and statements.

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 11:15 Quote
true that mr ezekiel

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 13:39 Quote
Agreed with ezekial

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 17:03 Quote
yeah.. like recently everything has eben slowing down.. the most recent news on the front page is 3 days old when its normally 3 new things a day.. and the active threads used to be like 15 minutes ago for the last on.. now its like 30-40...

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 18:32 Quote
Yeah its either the same threads that are usually there or just people asking for help

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 19:06 Quote
yeah, we need either a "post your adventures" or "video blog" thread. or PB needs something new! like a games section but all biking games.. either submitted and created by PB users or from other websites that they ask permission to share from.. thatd be sick. Pinkbike defienetly needs more contests also... whatever happened to the "question a week for prizes" for the pinkbike aniversary.. i remember the first was about a Norco hardtail but then they never posted a second question..

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 19:08 Quote
The games would be sick.

And yeah I was looking forward to the contests also kind of bummed that I got hyped over the fantasy monster thing for nothing

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
yeah haha.. it was cool but not too big.. it could also be that in this depression, the makers are spendn=ing more time at a different job than making enw things for pinkbike.. but i understand because without there other job, they couldn't support themself or pinkbike..

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 19:14 Quote
Yeah just wanted to win some parts cause im broke Razz

Well they could support pinkbike because of all the ads im pretty sure. So it must be that they are too busy in person, its not the makers though mostly the good users that we used to have

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 19:19 Quote
for sure, its becoming dead.. there needs to be more pinkbike advertisements...

edit: the only reson i found out was because i looked up Pink floyd bike(a song) and it was on of the results

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
the articles are less produced also.. takes a few days for a new article lately

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008806
Mobile Version of Website