Official Southwest Riders Thread

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Official Southwest Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 15:33 Quote
Bookmarked for future ref

Mod
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 4:39 Quote
dh-joe wrote:
So after about 9 years of not riding i have taken the plunge and bought i bike today, who from this thread still rides and wheres the best places to go.
hope to see some of you around
i will more than likely be making a fool of myself for the first couple of months as its been a while!

Check out O.P near Taunton if you're in the area. Only any good in the dry though. Triscombe is running well I believe (they had a harvest last year). Heard good things about Rowberrow recently but not been to check it out.

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 11:27 Quote
almostwise wrote:
dh-joe wrote:
So after about 9 years of not riding i have taken the plunge and bought i bike today, who from this thread still rides and wheres the best places to go.
i will more than likely be making a fool of myself for the first couple of months as its been a while!

Check out O.P near Taunton if you're in the area. Only any good in the dry though. Triscombe is running well I believe (they had a harvest last year). Heard good things about Rowberrow recently but not been to check it out.
Thanks for the information mate, will be checking things out once i get used to the new bike etc, hopefully see you around!

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 3:29 Quote
dh-joe wrote:
almostwise wrote:
dh-joe wrote:

Thanks for the information mate, will be checking things out once i get used to the new bike etc, hopefully see you around!

Haldon's got a blue trail mate, should be good for you. Other than that I'd stick to the cycle route from the Quay to the Double Locks. Wink

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 3:44 Quote
Haldon did have a nice lil bit of black as extension to the red a while back ...

:/ wtf is going on now though

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 12:47 Quote
timlake wrote:
dh-joe wrote:
almostwise wrote:

Haldon's got a blue trail mate, should be good for you. Other than that I'd stick to the cycle route from the Quay to the Double Locks. Wink
I can see nothings changed with you! lol

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 2:05 Quote
dh-joe wrote:
timlake wrote:
dh-joe wrote:

Haha, be good to get out on the bikes sometime. There are some really good trails at Canonteign Woods, search on Strava and you'll see where they start - there's 5 that all start from the same point that are easily rideable without much searching but a load more if you wanna ride around a bit.

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 2:07 Quote
Is that in the Teign valley by any chance?

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 4:47 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Is that in the Teign valley by any chance?

Certainly is.

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 5:44 Quote
Thanks for that! :-)

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 12:48 Quote
timlake wrote:
dh-joe wrote:
timlake wrote:

Haha, be good to get out on the bikes sometime. There are some really good trails at Canonteign Woods, search on Strava and you'll see where they start - there's 5 that all start from the same point that are easily rideable without much searching but a load more if you wanna ride around a bit.
Yeah I’d be keen to get out! Il download strava and have a look!

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 13:08 Quote
I’m still around. I can show you sometime if you like although you’ll have pedal back to the top Wink

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 5:23 Quote
Has anyone been to Dartmoor bike park Manor near or around Ashburton yet?

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 14:19 Quote
Not personally but a couple of my mates did. Said it’s alright for an hour or two

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015479
Mobile Version of Website