My personal opinion on New world disorder 8

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
My personal opinion on New world disorder 8
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 13:45 Quote
it was a joke. he did two things in it that I fon't think I could do with a few tries. The first thing he bailed on, and the shifty tailwhip were cool, but otherwise it was all fast riding and that was about it. there was a 270 and one 360. I thought it was lame. weaksauce

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 8:30 Quote
All right here's my summary...

-Andreu KILLED it
-Wayne Goss pwns street
-Fabien's section had the best filming
-Lenosky has progressed a large amount, but I find that his section doesn't really seem like it's from an NWD movie
-Sorge learned a shitload of tricks
-Bourdon enjoys doing dumped 360's over 50 footers
-Cam McCaul still enjoys backflips
-Schley and Lopes really like heli-biking
-Simmons still sends it for a 30+ year old
-Berrecloth still doesn't flip, and his section reminded me of older NWD movies, like NWD3, minus the downside whips and alley-oop 270 wall plants
-Kyle Strait barspins a drop
-Chopper is one of the sickest new comers
-John Cowan still gets respect
-Lluis hasn't changed much from NWD7
-Paul Bas is one sick mofo
-Boyko also kills it, his wallride to alley-oop 3 line was insane

Overall Smackdown was another sick installment, however there have been better ones from Freeride, and I HATED the wrestling theme.

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 8:48 Quote
i though the wrestling theme was pretty crap - but it was also pretty funny too what with all the sound effects.

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 16:38 Quote
Yeah, my favorite theme was the Disorder 5 theme disorderly conduct, where they did a jail break, That was pretty sick,.

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 17:34 Quote
ride24bikes wrote:
Yeah, my favorite theme was the Disorder 5 theme disorderly conduct, where they did a jail break, That was pretty sick,.

I like how it continued on into NWD6. 6 and 7 were the best two in the NWD in my opinion, so far.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009473
Mobile Version of Website