Official Victoria/Sooke Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Official Victoria/Sooke Thread
Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
I got digital cam, but I can make some good photo's though, check out my crankworx photos

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 16:06 Quote
Dirt-Jumping-Man wrote:
I got digital cam, but I can make some good photo's though, check out my crankworx photos
digital cam is mostly what we use just this time my buddy with a video cam is coming to.

Posted: Oct 28, 2009 at 19:55 Quote
can you give me directions to haro?
JayGee wrote:
Definitive spots within riding distance of Victoria:
DJ's:
Haro,
Student housing step-up.
Street:
Uvic (for street)
DH:
Mt. Doug (if you're crazy)
Mt. Tolmie (maybe)

Other spots within the reach of the peninsula:
Hartland
Mt.Tzouhalem
N. Sannich FR Park
Broom Hill.
Highlands
911?
Ferry Jump
Harbor View

Anyone care to elaborate?

Posted: Oct 28, 2009 at 21:11 Quote
andrewcoderre wrote:
Pick up a shovel, then ask someone in person while holding cet shovel.

The proper question once you are in front of someone with a shovel in hand is: "Wheres haro? I want to dig."

Posted: Oct 28, 2009 at 22:19 Quote
overloadgimpy wrote:
andrewcoderre wrote:

The proper question once you are in front of someone with a shovel in hand is: "Wheres haro? I want to dig."
Yeah, it could use a new shovel anyway...

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 14:50 Quote
JayGee wrote:
overloadgimpy wrote:
andrewcoderre wrote:

Yeah, it could use a new shovel anyway...
"Wheres haro? I want to dig."

Posted: Mar 14, 2010 at 18:00 Quote
wheres a good skatepark (need to teach my lil bro how to ride)
need to know asap prefable close to downtown vic and by tommorow or tonight would be awsome

Posted: Mar 14, 2010 at 18:12 Quote
Hunter17Nouwen wrote:
need to know asap prefable close to downtown vic and by tommorow or tonight would be awsome

there vic west ask sookebiker for direction

Posted: Mar 14, 2010 at 18:14 Quote
Hunter17Nouwen wrote:
Vic west is decent if you go early in the morning but skaters are nit friendly haha

Posted: Mar 14, 2010 at 18:15 Quote
sookebiker wrote:
Hunter17Nouwen wrote:
Vic west is decent if you go early in the morning but skaters are nit friendly haha
lol got a fully yet aaron?

Posted: Mar 14, 2010 at 18:16 Quote
BrockTunkow wrote:
sookebiker wrote:
Hunter17Nouwen wrote:
lol got a fully yet aaron?
No I might be getting this a line but I'm not really into it, I would way rather get like a cowan ds or something like that

Posted: Jan 30, 2011 at 19:12 Quote
out of curiosity how busy would Vic West skatepark be at 4 on a monday?

Posted: Feb 12, 2011 at 20:07 Quote
Stuart mountain road, has access into lots of trails going around thetis and scafe hill you could also go up bellamy road to get there or just go to thetis, its kind of bad but if i knew people motivated enough to make some jumps with me i would(hint hint), royal roads around colwood firehall going to charlies trail by hatley castle also not that great but no one has mentioned them, and Milnes landing by broom hill which most people know about but theres a trail google maps has that goes to sooke potholes that will take you to mt quimper, ragged, empress and leechtown.

Posted: Feb 13, 2011 at 13:29 Quote
you can just take harbour veiw road that will take you straight to harbour veiw park.. you really dont need a map when you got the pipe line, and harbour veiw road will take you to all those places, and even more.. and if you wanted to ride to leechtown, we has a trail that goes straight there. or you can just drive straight to leach town in your truck. and the sooke potholes is actually called devils potholes, witch only old time sooke people know

Posted: Mar 13, 2011 at 16:04 Quote
luigi wrote:
out of curiosity how busy would Vic West skatepark be at 4 on a monday?

i seriously would reccomend never going to vic west around that time, from experience the only time where vic west is good for biking is around 9-11 in the morning.......skaters are to lazy to get up that early haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017443
Mobile Version of Website