Camera

Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 10:01 Quote
I was just wondering what type of cameras you guys use? Because i would love to start getting some sick photos on here.Big Grin

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 10:16 Quote
pinkbike uses a cannon EOS 30D digital camera.
on auto most of the time aswell Razz

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 11:06 Quote
The camera doesn't always help..It's how you use the camera.

But anyways, I've got a Pentax Ist DS with a few lenses..

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 15:37 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
pinkbike uses a cannon EOS 30D digital camera.
on auto most of the time aswell Razz

Auto modeConfused ; I should give you guys a run down on the modes!

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 15:45 Quote
currently i have three cameras
a Nikon D80
a Nikon 40X (ebay for 450)
and a Nikon Coolpix S4
all of them are good cameras, the D80 is my pride and joy my dad went splits on it with me for a birthday gift and when he passed away left me all of his photography gear in the will so ive basically got a full studio set up along with some crazy camera gear.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 10:42 Quote
phreakshow wrote:
currently i have three cameras
a Nikon D80
a Nikon 40X (ebay for 450)
and a Nikon Coolpix S4
all of them are good cameras, the D80 is my pride and joy my dad went splits on it with me for a birthday gift and when he passed away left me all of his photography gear in the will so ive basically got a full studio set up along with some crazy camera gear.

what lenses are you running on your Nikon?

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 10:48 Quote
i have a pentak K100D with a standard 18 - 55mm lense and a telephoto something-300mm lense and i have a big flash

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 19:10 Quote
dishboy14 wrote:
phreakshow wrote:
currently i have three cameras
a Nikon D80
a Nikon 40X (ebay for 450)
and a Nikon Coolpix S4
all of them are good cameras, the D80 is my pride and joy my dad went splits on it with me for a birthday gift and when he passed away left me all of his photography gear in the will so ive basically got a full studio set up along with some crazy camera gear.

what lenses are you running on your Nikon?

currently im running
DX nikkor:
AF DX nikkor 10.5
AF-s DX zoom nikkor 55-200
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm

nikkor specialty lenses:
AF fisheye Nikkor 16mm
AF-s nikkor 105mm mirco

nikkor Zoom lenses
AF-S zoom nikkor 17-35mm
AF-S zoom nikkor 14-24
AF zoom nikkor 70-300mm

thats basically it, then in the way of flash kits i have
the nikkor macro flash lense attachment
SB-600 speedlight

thats basically all my camera gear unless you want to count the three otter boxes, the spot lights/stands and flash umbrellas

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 21:13 Quote
Camera thats rad man thanks for the posts people this stuff is gonna help me with my decision on a new cam! Cool

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2828612/

I use mine in manual, got it for christmas. Smile

Posted: Apr 20, 2009 at 13:23 Quote
i just ordered a sony alpha A200k

but i have been using a Minolta film camera with a 75mm lens for my photography projects.


i cant wait to test the sony out Big Grin

Posted: Mar 26, 2011 at 8:02 Quote
does anyone know if the nikon d60 can record instead of taking pitures

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019603
Mobile Version of Website