Fox 2010 36 Float Help

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Fox 2010 36 Float Help
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 1:12 Quote
Nic688 wrote:
ah ok kool. i was origionaly gonna get the 32 and although it would handle what i do most lykly i still wanna get the 36 so i dont have that feeling of its gonna break when i land something. IDK having a stronger bike makes me more confident.

the 08 and up Float 36 rc2 lowered to 100 or even 80mm to me is the best dj fork.I have one on my Le Pink lowered to 80mm just plain awsome

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 1:15 Quote
yer i love that le pink frame. is it a dirt jump frame with a bit of travel or more aimed for free ride? and howed you get to own one. like good mates with the owners of do ber mann?

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
Nic688 wrote:
yer i love that le pink frame. is it a dirt jump frame with a bit of travel or more aimed for free ride? and howed you get to own one. like good mates with the owners of do ber mann?

mainly a dj/street/slopestyle frame not really intended for fr, its only 3.5 inches of travel.

they will be available to the public soon if not already.

I just know a guy that knows a guy that knows another guy who has a cousin that knows a guy........just kidding i got very lucky

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 14:25 Quote
OP: What have you done in attempt to solve the problem?

Fox recommend to store your bike upside down so overnight the fork bushes and seals are bathed in suspension fluid, thus reducing stiction.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 16:55 Quote
dchill wrote:
Nic688 wrote:

mainly a dj/street/slopestyle frame not really intended for fr, its only 3.5 inches of travel.

I just know a guy that knows a guy that knows another guy who has a cousin that knows a guy........just kidding i got very lucky

yer the le pink will have to be my next frame since i just bought a new jackal last night.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 18:49 Quote
Nic688 wrote:
dchill wrote:
Nic688 wrote:

yer the le pink will have to be my next frame since i just bought a new jackal last night.

see that was your mistake you should at least have bought a Pinscher and joined the Dobermann cult

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 19:27 Quote
yer ive always been a fan of the jackal though.

Posted: Dec 30, 2015 at 7:07 Quote
hey guys just wondering I got 2016 fox 36 160mm but they roughly sit about 150mm and I place my old forks fox 34s next to it they seem slightly longer any ideas

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014616
Mobile Version of Website