Kent, England

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 12:45 Quote
Hi is anyone here from kent in england and know of any good dirt jumps and trails? Nothing to big because I`m just learning. I found some huge jumps in blean woods but would never attempt them and have never seen anyone there riding them?

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
porc in penshurst is good for learning, take a trip up there. theres quite a few secret trails in kent. im building some nice ones at the moment just outside of maidstone, but no one will know about them til next summer Razz

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
Try out Bedgeberry's freeride area, a nice small jump track to build up on, some north shore and a bigger jump at the end, or Penshurst is good.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 13:15 Quote
yeh, bedgebury or porc, more porc though if your looking for DJ's. most of the trails you are likely to find/hear of are going to be pretty big so its best just to go porc until you get the hang of it.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 13:54 Quote
thanks for the tips, i didn`t expect to get such a good reaction.Big Grin

Posted: Mar 20, 2011 at 5:27 Quote
Hi, i was wondering about Blean Woods in Canterbury, I want somewhere to ride my bike while i am at uni, im looking for something DH or XC really, im not big on the whole dirt jumping. I know there is riding there but i read somewhere that alot of the forest is restricted from mountain bikes, it would be great if someone could give me the heads up on where i can ride and maybe even the best places to ride because someone, somewhere must have it down on a map. Any info will be good because i really want to get back on my bike.
Thanks

Posted: Nov 23, 2011 at 4:35 Quote
Hi, there are a good set up of jumps in penendan heath in maidstone, text me about it if you want to know where, 07889817643

Posted: Nov 23, 2011 at 12:27 Quote
Porc and where are you building the jumps just outide maidstone i may come and help build but if you are juts learning go to porc i am going up to porc on saturday i will be filming taking photos and riding DJs and 4xWink

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010584
Mobile Version of Website