Sherwood park indoor bike park?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Sherwood park indoor bike park?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 15:51 Quote
is it true that they are going to build an indoor bike park in some old warehouse?

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 13:28 Quote
That's the best news I've heard in a while.

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 15:51 Quote
yeah, apparently to the officially unofficial rabbit hill thread its going to be in that old hope mision skateboard park church, and with a foam pit.

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
RavineRiders wrote:
yeah, apparently to the officially unofficial rabbit hill thread its going to be in that old hope mision skateboard park church, and with a foam pit.

HOLY SHIAT!!!!!

Any word on when it's opening?

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 16:08 Quote
for this winter, hopefully. I think park cycle is going to run it or be its main sponsor

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 9:24 Quote
This is awesome! I just moved back to the park from Revelstoke and am depressed with the amount and quality of the riding available here.Cry Any word on a website or something along thoes lines?

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 15:00 Quote
not sure, there is supposed to be something on park cycles website, but there is nothing much so far.

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 15:02 Quote
have you checked out mill creek ravine, aspen gardens or bearspaw yet? There are some hidden jewels in edmonton.

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 21:07 Quote
oh yeah man, born a raised in millhood. I've ridden lots of cool little spots and one hit wonders in town. Even built a few of them...
But, there's nothing but sk8 park in sherwood park (have been doing lots of that tho) that I've found so far. Gotta find a good place to dig I guess...

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 6:49 Quote
What!? You Don't know where the estate dirt jumps are?

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 17:28 Quote
RavineRiders wrote:
No I guess not. PM me with directions if you can, I would be in your debt.

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 6:12 Quote
rellinger wrote:
RavineRiders wrote:
No I guess not. PM me with directions if you can, I would be in your debt.

I would also like to know the whereabouts of these jumps too!!!!!!! Smile

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 14:58 Quote
Go east on wye road right by park cycle. Turn in on a small forested trail right before range road 232, the neighborhood is called estates that will be pretty close to there. Keep going up the small forested , there should be some old foundation of a mansion, turn left at the top past the old run down pool and then there should be one massive jump on the right and if you keep going on the left there is a massive jump line.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011568
Mobile Version of Website