Old School Politics

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old School Politics
Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 6:55 Quote
Haven't really thought about it to be honest, have you looked into price and dates and everything, I might be interested...

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 8:09 Quote
zwak wrote:
Shit, should've finished reading the thread.

Assuming you don't have a bike in winnipeg?

Nope just clothes

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 12:55 Quote
You going to Moelfre Tim?, or anyone else for that matter?

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 13:29 Quote
I'm there, first DH national, no idea how I'm gonna do but it's just for fun really.

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 13:29 Quote
Holy shit........

I'm going home tomorrow.

Weird.

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 13:46 Quote
harriieee wrote:
Holy shit........

I'm going home tomorrow.

Weird.
That does sound weird. Big Grin Have a good flight!

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 17:50 Quote
Thanks man.

How's you holding up away form your hometown Sheffield?

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 18:17 Quote
harriieee wrote:
Thanks man.

How's you holding up away form your hometown Sheffield?
Pretty wank. Dad's been crap anyway but on Friday he fell really ill and was in so much pain, started having trouble breathing so we called for an ambulance, they sent 2 doctors round by car and they told us we had to take him in straight away (this was around midnight). A&E told us the x-rays said he had a punctured stomach, had to go into theatre straight away to fix it, classed as lifethreatening. Got out of surgery around 8am, went home feeling like shit and tired as hell, I'm surprised I didn't kill me and mum with the car. And then he's been in since then, in awful shape but getting better. The thing is this throws back chemo by literally months, means we'll lose so much progress... god, cancer is a nasty one, chemo's just as bad along with all the other shit he has to go through, the last thing we needed was this (apparently it was probably a side effect of the Medrol he had to take :S).
Aside from that not been up to much, sleeping, Internet, reading, helping around the house, taking care of dad, etc. Didn't manage to find work, got a 1 week pharmaceutical chemical engineering internship, that was it.
Lonely and bored, miss all my friends and the gf. Can't wait to be back home in Sheffield!! Booked my flight, 1st September here we go. Big Grin

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 18:20 Quote
Savage man.... you've been through so much balls stuff it's ridiculous, how the f*ck you keep it up is beyond me. If I make U21 rugby (I already know Ox-Sheff is away in winter 2010 - lol ) might see you up North.

O+
Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 20:02 Quote
there are so many forest fires right now its nuts i dont even want to go outside.

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 20:31 Quote
Jersey Shore premier wooooooooo

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 20:42 Quote
WHAT!?! Im missing it.Unless its on VH1 except my fam will defs not watch it. Going home tomorrow, its been a good trip though. Apparently part of the pirates of the carribean crew is staying at my hotel...

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 20:43 Quote
It will be on MTV Canada website fo sho in a couple days

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 20:50 Quote
Toronto can lick my nuts... Plane got broken so we're switching to a new one and now none of the bars are open...

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 20:52 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Toronto can lick my nuts... Plane got broken so we're switching to a new one and now none of the bars are open...
Toronto sucks.
I'll say that even though I'll be going to school there in September.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.042189
Mobile Version of Website