Old School Politics

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old School Politics
Posted: Jul 14, 2010 at 23:35 Quote
No, its ok you dont have too. I can make an assumption about what he is running haha.

I'm saving up a large down payment for a new truck, I cant come to terms with selling mine. the sentimental value is through the roof

Posted: Jul 14, 2010 at 23:37 Quote
Ahah alright. His family has 2 of thoseBlank Stare

What kinda truck are you thinkin of getting?

Posted: Jul 14, 2010 at 23:50 Quote
1998.5 Ram 2500 diesel, 4x4 long box six speed. Not to picky on the color, I just want low Kms and in good shape. Its a pretty rare find so I'm gonna be hunting one down most likely from the states.

Posted: Jul 14, 2010 at 23:55 Quote
Nice, knowing you, I bet it will be sick.

Posted: Jul 14, 2010 at 23:56 Quote
haha, yea ive got a big build planned but I need to be making more money first!

Life is getting too expensive.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 1:52 Quote
recklessness wrote:
cdavis wrote:
CR or Reck, if you see this, hahahahaha, do you know of this kid?
OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES!!!!!!!!!!

When I was in high school that kid hung out at the mall near my school. He always came up to us, asked us where the party was, and then talked super-hyper nonsense. Such a weird f*cking dude. Nice to know he is still weird as hell. Smallllll f*cking world.

Haha, where's that guy from? He looks Mexican and has an accent mixed beetween Cockney and Australian haha.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 6:18 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
AqueousBeef wrote:
recklessness wrote:
Y SO SRS?????
I's in China and deyz arrestin me if I get silly. Seriously though, they're slowly blocking every site I frequent... It's scary

Upset Chinese Government. Use Proxies
You gotta give a bit more credit than that... Most proxies only work for a few clicks. Then they stop working. TOR worked for a while, now it doesn't. Basically, I'm SOL

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 6:28 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
I see. It keeps popping up in various sites that I visit and I just haven't been able to understand what they're trying to accomplish. To me it just looks like they threw a pencil drawing or a water color effect on the photo when editing.
Then they be doing it wrong. The theory is that you're getting shades/colors from 3 different exposures and combining them into one image. So if you have a picture of scenery with clouds, the brighter exposure will give you more detail for the land, the darker one will give you more detail in the clouds, and the one in the middle is a sort of backbone that ties it together. In theory you should get the best of all worlds but in practice it often looks gaudy.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 6:29 Quote
jonlakephoto wrote:
Also, drivers in Vancouver are f*ckING HORRIBLE.
Drivers in China don't know what lane lines are, I shit you not.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 6:31 Quote
cdavis wrote:
TUC can backflip now Blank Stare
At what point does he shed his previous reputation and actually become respected?

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 6:33 Quote
Quadruple post about 4 different things, respect! Wink

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 6:35 Quote
Why thank you!

Anyway, I've been breathing this shit for weeks now and it's finally caught up to me. I feel like crap.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 6:41 Quote
sam-davies wrote:
recklessness wrote:
cdavis wrote:
CR or Reck, if you see this, hahahahaha, do you know of this kid?
OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES!!!!!!!!!!

When I was in high school that kid hung out at the mall near my school. He always came up to us, asked us where the party was, and then talked super-hyper nonsense. Such a weird f*cking dude. Nice to know he is still weird as hell. Smallllll f*cking world.

Haha, where's that guy from? He looks Mexican and has an accent mixed beetween Cockney and Australian haha.
Y'know, I never thought to ask. I was always too busy laughing at him and sending him to non-existent parties.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 6:44 Quote
Lol, however much of a bellend he is, he did ask some preety decent questions and KRS seemed to like hom haha.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 6:55 Quote
sam-davies wrote:
Lol, however much of a bellend he is, he did ask some preety decent questions and KRS seemed to like hom haha.
I like KRS's answers and his dope janitorial freestyle. That kid is a tool though, he was like a fly hovering around KRS One.

Off to lurk that kid's website. LOL.

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030149
Mobile Version of Website