Old School Politics

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old School Politics
Author Message
Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 11:08 Quote
bigquotesWe got the water right in the pale, we gunna do it like this cuz your lyrics are stale.
Bahahaha.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 13:54 Quote
Zune is currently trying to get high off a noise.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 13:59 Quote
Muttley wrote:
Zune is currently trying to get high off a noise.

Ye dude, Pete linked me to this and I listened to one of the tracks, it just makes your ears hurt.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 14:57 Quote
Damn sweet couple of days, went to stay with a friend who lives near trails, dug an awful lot (I shifted about a ton today by myself with a shovel and a bucket), got a shit blister on my hand which means I can't ride until it heals Frown But I dialed flips on dirt, I know they're a bit of a party trick but they're fun, and pretty easy.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 15:29 Quote
bigquotes Is the iPod the bong of the future?

That part made me giggle a bit:P

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 15:32 Quote
snook wrote:
got a shit blister on my hand which means I can't ride until it heals Frown

You must have a lot of down time if you won't ride because of a blister.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 15:34 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i26.tinypic.com/11ikcyb.jpglol




iDoser didn't work for me when I was 12, I doubt it would work now.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 15:43 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
snook wrote:
got a shit blister on my hand which means I can't ride until it heals Frown

You must have a lot of down time if you won't ride because of a blister.

I can't hold the bars with my right hand, like literally I try and grip and the pain recoil means I don't.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 15:49 Quote
Cut the mother off and iodine that bitch if thou art a man.

I remember when I took a spill while running down some scree, had a shit ton of hideous cuts on my torso, was well scared of infection. Eventually my dad just iodined up a cloth and applied it liberally. Definitely one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. But hey, no infection. And they healed up pretty fast.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 15:54 Quote
I cut the flap off, dunno about the iodine Razz

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 15:58 Quote
You could use alcohol if you're a MASSIVE pussy.







Externally applied, that is.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 17:16 Quote
Epicness. I have Quito friends with whom I worked in Cusco right now.

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 18:01 Quote
snook wrote:
I cut the flap off, dunno about the iodine Razz
Dig more, then blisters turn to calluses. Wink

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 18:03 Quote
so some kid from the high school i went to killed himself and its really pathetic cause all these people are on facebook saying things like "I only met you once... blah blah blah RIP"

Like come on people... and secondly in the description it's all like he's in heaven looking down at us... Well I'm assuming he's Christian and if you kill yourself I think your supposed to go to hell. I don't want to be the a*shole that points that out though

Posted: Jul 15, 2010 at 18:04 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
so some kid from the high school i went to killed himself and its really pathetic cause all these people are on facebook saying things like "I only met you once... blah blah blah RIP"

Like come on people... and secondly in the description it's all like he's in heaven looking down at us... Well I'm assuming he's Christian and if you kill yourself I think your supposed to go to hell. I don't want to be the a*shole that points that out though
I like how you think. Salute


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014206
Mobile Version of Website