Old School Politics

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old School Politics
Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 16:48 Quote
Holy shit, he's alive

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 16:56 Quote
Holeee shiiiiit! Zombie Signorvince.

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 19:15 Quote
Speaking of blasts from the past. Whatever happened to Kicks 'N Licks smuggling weed onto through the airport?

I remember quite the discussion about how to do it but don't remember a status update.

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 19:20 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Speaking of blasts from the past. Whatever happened to Kicks 'N Licks smuggling weed onto through the airport?

I remember quite the discussion about how to do it but don't remember a status update.

Pretty sure it was a success.

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 19:53 Quote
Vince, what's up? How's baseball treating you?

Kicks n licks albeit I'm sure it was successful, his length of silence, points towards an unfavorable outcome.

Back at the hill I worked at. f*ck I miss it.

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 19:55 Quote
I think that's the story I remember. Also if any one of you was the one that mentioned to listen to Ben Howard. Screw you. I way too addicted to this stuff..

Also has anyone notice how the youtube logo when you try to embed things is crooked.. Like noticeably crooked

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 20:36 Quote
Is it weird that I still remember your last name Vince? Burned into my memory for some reason haha.

Forgot about kicksnlicks taping weed to his gooch hahaha classic!

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 20:44 Quote
Those were the good ole days. But too much beer for me so I've got to go to bedand finish watching this Wayne Gretzky biography I'm watching.

For what it's worth I'm a smart man for buying gatorade for the morning and whatnot. Hopefully grabbing some IHOP to make things all good too

Posted: Mar 24, 2013 at 0:16 Quote
Haha so this guy I met while traveling is going viral on reddit for this pic, its gone up 100K views in the last hour

Posted: Mar 24, 2013 at 2:29 Quote
sorbet wrote:
Haha so this guy I met while traveling is going viral on reddit for this pic, its gone up 100K views in the last hour
oh shit u know him! I saw that this morning hahaha

Posted: Mar 24, 2013 at 3:35 Quote
Yeah, Jay is a champ, hung out with him for a few days in Bosnia. Super well traveled, the comments in the thread had me laughing so hard.
[–]jdunnsup 243 points 10 hours ago

Haha, how random. This guy was my LSAT teacher last year!

[–]40ozphil 148 points 10 hours ago

He is a great guy and crazy bright. I met him in Czech a few years ago.

[–]FEMINISTS 223 points 10 hours ago

Really? He helped me replace a blown tire on Costa Rica back in '06! Good old Jay.

[–]PuroMichoacan 182 points 9 hours ago

Shit, he was my coyote back in '99.

[–]CreamOfTheClop 97 points 9 hours ago

Damn. Not a year later than that, he saved me from a coyote in the desert!

[–]d0gsbody 113 points 9 hours ago

For real? He removed my appendix in Sri Lanka back in 2004.

[–]Laurelais-Hygiene 70 points 9 hours ago

He gave me an abortion a couple of years ago. Awesome f*ck though.

[–]Sodfarm 106 points 8 hours ago

I was that aborted fetus. Jay nursed me back to health and raised me as his own.

Posted: Mar 26, 2013 at 9:04 Quote
It's like my body's natural reaction to stress is f*cking narcolepsy.

Posted: Mar 26, 2013 at 9:09 Quote
Beer helps me sleep. Without it my mind races wayyy too much and I spend an hour tossing and turning before I can sleep

Posted: Mar 26, 2013 at 9:11 Quote
I should specify that the emphasis is on the daytime sleeping portion. I do some work (did I say work? I meant looking up how much Lotek shoes cost on Danscomp), go lie down on the couch to rest my back....and wake up an hour later.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032975
Mobile Version of Website