Old School Politics

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old School Politics
Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 8:06 Quote
sherbet wrote:
That's good to know! I was kinda wondering how he'd hook that information to my driver's license and whatnot, suppose I have to.

Either way, I can't read highway signs until I'm essentially under them. I use to go past my exit, take the next exit, get back on, and go one exit back allllllll the time.

I was the same way I couldn't read plates on the cars in front of me following at a safe distance. The problem I have now is my contacts have great correction for riding a bike or dirtbike or skiing, but they aren't as corrective on the long distance (like reading highway signs) as my glasses. I predict lasers in my not too distant future.

On a side note to anyone in here who makes their own videos or wants to. After losing the Adobe suite I had I went on a search for a functional free software, found Lightworks its pretty decent. Makes me want to pick up the camera again and start shooting this season again.

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 8:09 Quote
If it goes the way it did with my dad, I'm likely going to need laser corrective and glasses in the future. Dude can't see his palm in front of his face.

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 10:01 Quote
Dumb and blind??? That suuuuucks! Razz

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 12:10 Quote
Least the gods made me pretttttty.

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 12:31 Quote
Glasses will make you look sophistimacated.

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 20:25 Quote
timlake wrote:
Shit - remember the days when we thought we had power and were going all anarchy on the MODs because they took away the original Old Schoolers thread.

Oh what it was to be young.

Shit. I remember being so unhappy when that thread got taken away. Wow.

BTW, Hi guys! It's been a while. I know.

Posted: Apr 15, 2015 at 8:36 Quote
Hey guys - go buy/follow/share hltnco.com!!!

Posted: Apr 15, 2015 at 15:13 Quote
Some of you know...I think, but I proposed to Cyn.

Probably get married near June 2016.

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 at 5:17 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Who are you?

Oh shhhh you.

Mod
Posted: Apr 25, 2015 at 0:33 Quote
skatefreak282 wrote:
gibson19 wrote:
Who are you?

Oh shhhh you.

Some chick who used to post in the threads quite a bit when we had the page limits...

Posted: May 12, 2015 at 20:38 Quote
Lol I finally graduated (May 2nd). Here's my final work. Now I dunno what to do with myself.

Posted: May 15, 2015 at 7:50 Quote
dotca wrote:
Lol I finally graduated (May 2nd). Here's my final work. Now I dunno what to do with myself.

I like.

I finished college last year. Cyn starts med school this July, and I'm marrying her next year. Who wants to crash my wedding?!

Posted: May 15, 2015 at 8:39 Quote
I bought a road bike yesterday and I'm looking around for yoga classes. Man, what the f*ck happened.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036068
Mobile Version of Website