Posted: Nov 30, 2016 at 21:06 Quote
So Laurie1 was definitely a dude, right

Posted: Dec 1, 2016 at 7:09 Quote
windowlicker wrote:

Hundy P

Mod
Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 7:18 Quote
No, she was friends with some peeps I know not on pb.

Posted: Jan 11, 2017 at 0:22 Quote
windowlicker wrote:

Female, Can confirm.

Posted: Feb 26, 2017 at 3:43 Quote
Speaking people and such.

Where is everyone? Haven't seen Jenkins post in like what seems years. What are up to? I think the last thing I remember was you and a friend looking at starting a diesel shop.

AqueousBeef? Some interneting points me to him working for Wirecutter.com

Lestus dude?

Posted: Feb 28, 2017 at 22:08 Quote
You called?

Funny you mentioned my name. Been thinking of getting back into the swing of things here(Yes, I said that like 3 years ago the last time I posted...But I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!

How is everyone? Where should I go to keep up to date on all things pinkbike? Apparently I still have my mod tag...

Edit: I suppose I should give you all an update on the last several years of my life...

Still in the social work game, currently working at a drop in for the homeless. I love my job, basically I get paid to play cards with homeless people!! Well, there's much more to it than that, but rapport is a huge part of my job. I Had a bit of a stint with a lady who turned out to be nuts(aren't they all). We moved in together and I was basically a step-dad to her kids. Then she lost her marbles. She is now known simply as 'Marbles'. I'd rather not open those old wounds though, but the short of it was I was left couch surfing for 2 weeks, she owes me over $5k, and I had to get the cops involved to get my stuff back. Now I'm living with 3 scuzzy mountain bikers(one also rides BMX, so that's good) and this got me back into mtb, I've got a hard tail and a fully now and plan to go to Whistler this summer. There's also two nerdy ladies who bunk with two of the guys at home. It's a crowded house with six people total so I'm never lonely. However, I've spent the last month or so in and out of the hospital due to my Crohns disease so I haven't hung out with them much. Other than that I'm still playing guitar and riding BMX. I'm turning 30 in December....where the hell did time go??

Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 10:49 Quote
It's been a while.

I did work at a Diesel performance shop with a few friends for about a year and a half, was a good opportunity and learned lots about business but it fell flat after about a year and a half.

I spent the last year and a half working for a large retailer (Canadian Tire) doing purchasing and logistics of Firearms and ammunition for a franchise store. Given my fondness for bikes has been replaced by shooting sports this was an awesome opportunity. I also have a business where I teach Hunter education and Firearms safety / shooting skill courses.

I got my Private Pilots license with the end goal of becoming a commercial pilot. I had a long hard realization that as much as I love aviation and flying the aviation industry just isnt for me. I am happy keeping flying as a hobby and plan on buying a plane eventually.

I applied to the RCMP back in July and am working through the application process currently, fingers crossed that pans out and I accomplish my goal of getting onto the ERT team within a few years of being on the job. I am still living in Langley and the RCMP will most likely keep me in the lower mainland for the next 7 years. My girlfriend and I are hoping to relocate to the interior if and when I make it into the RCMP and can transfer up country.

Mod
Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 11:28 Quote
We're looking at buying a new house out of the city, legally were common law now? Big house in a nearby place, room for a few kids and another dog or two. Down the street from my parents.

Buying a new car for myself in a few days. Going to test drive a couple tomorrow, see which one I like better. Got it down to a Subaru crosstrek or jeep renegade.

I also applied on an rcmp position, but a bit different. They have therapist/officer teams here that service the surrounding rural area.

I was super sick around Christmas, got diagnosed with a stomache bacteria. They didn't test and just treated, as it was severe and testing takes time. For a month or so afterwards everything seemed okay, but my stomache and energy levels have gone back to shit and now I'm going through a wide panel of tests including malaria and random crap like that. It's good times.

Mod
Posted: Mar 11, 2017 at 6:08 Quote
Well i officially bought my first vehicle. I was still driving the car that I got in high school. It's nice. It's stil at dealership as they had to order in a different bumper to accommodate a hitch - lame.

Posted: Mar 11, 2017 at 11:33 Quote
I've only ever had two vehicles. I've been driving my rusty Ford Ranger for almost ten years haha. I'm going to drive it until it can't drive any more.

Posted: Mar 13, 2017 at 15:51 Quote
I keep acquiring ridiculous vehicles and it shows no signs of getting better.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018093
Mobile Version of Website