PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 13:34 Quote
kARMA TO bURN.... ARTWORK IS SUPERB!

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 14:44 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Jebuz......41 deg C here today.

And I got a 12 hr night shift to do. Can you say Swass?
Jeebus, barely cracked 20 c since july 1 here....

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 15:29 Quote
Finally got out for a ride today. I was hoping it was going to be overcast but dry. As soon as I got on the chair, of course, it starts to rain. Ready for some dry. Happily take 15-20 and dry. Kinda done with the 10 degree or cooler mornings though.

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 15:38 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
With metallic pads a good bed in is important down a hill etc, also if they are cold they tend to squeal and once they heat up they quiet down.

Super stoked on Kali products. They are replacing my helmet free of charge just pay shipping (only $20 ahead because shipping to/from Canada) but that is unbelievable customer service as far as I'm concerned and I will be purchasing more of their products in the future.

My holidays start on Thursday for 3 weeks and less rain would be better so camping is a little easier....

You comimg this way for any of Fossil Fest?
Can't remember who said they were/weren't anymore.

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 15:59 Quote
Wish I was going to FF but cant swing the trip this year.

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 16:51 Quote
collected over 2000 liters(500gallons for the non metric) off the barn in 24hrs..... water tanks are now over flowing.

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 18:33 Quote
d-man wrote:
collected over 2000 liters(500gallons for the non metric) off the barn in 24hrs..... water tanks are now over flowing.

Damn. good thing that wetness is East of here. Blue skies here right now but of course forecast says rain Friday and Sat. Facepalm

Supposed sunny up again starting Sunday. Lets hope it's accurate for everyone's visit. Of course... bring your rain ride gear just in case. Blank Stare

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 18:51 Quote
Ordered an ohlins damper cartridge kit for my pike today. Rolling the dice on a new product but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt due to their reputation in the moto world.

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 19:06 Quote
BTW.
If any people on vacation are rolling in super early, as in here by tomorrow night by 6pm, the local club is doing a Toonie ride out in Noble Canyon. Shuttle runs of SoS and Baconator. Chili, cornbread and slaw will be provided by sponsors after the ride for the cost of $2. Pretty sure all are coming in after that but the invite is extended anyway.
This is a Toonie for peeps from elsewhere who have no idea what it is. lol

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/17237326/3/stock-photo-17237326-canadian-two-dollar-coin-with-polar-bear.jpg

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 19:38 Quote
Loopie, just to clarify for all attending Kamloops bit.
Is Kamloops portion of FF Sun Peaks Thursday and shuttle all Friday? Or are we peaking it Friday morning too?
I'll be driving northwest from Vernon Thursday morning to meet everyone at SP. I'll be there before the chairlift starts moving in the AM. Chair moves at 10am?

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 20:19 Quote
Canada, please send rain. Actually don't. I don't want to mow. I am familiar with loonies and toonies. What I win?

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 20:50 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Canada, please send rain. Actually don't. I don't want to mow. I am familiar with loonies and toonies. What I win?

All the fat stackz you can handle bro!

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/entertainment/music/2013/01/21/corin_raymond_finances_new_album_with_stacks_of_canadian_tire_money/corin_raymond_cash.jpg

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 21:28 Quote
Loopie, add to shuttle list please. Cool

Must watch video...

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 22:24 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Loopie, just to clarify for all attending Kamloops bit.
Is Kamloops portion of FF Sun Peaks Thursday and shuttle all Friday? Or are we peaking it Friday morning too?
I'll be driving northwest from Vernon Thursday morning to meet everyone at SP. I'll be there before the chairlift starts moving in the AM. Chair moves at 10am?

I think 10, ya...I've never been up there before noon Razz ....and open till 7 now
For anyone early enough on Wednesday...and wanna start shuttling, Ranch/Rio could be done, Savo???...or pedal, on your own or with criscokid or harperrider
Thursday is SP....all day
Friday morning...sleep? lol ...just start shuttling wherever. Need at least one Rio run, two is better...then Ranch, how long in there is totally up to visitors, us locals can ride it anytime(there is a DH line, but the Ranch is a focus on jumps, not everyone is into that I'd guess)...we probably want to be heading for Harper by noon-ish tho?(really, Harper is all day fun just by itself...so no such thing as getting there too early)... then over to Chainsaw Massacre and runs until winding down to all be at the top for 8ish...Sign Hanging for Stevie..Party Mode, engaged
Again...any pedally excursions in the mix would have to go thru criscokid or harperrider

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.043141
Mobile Version of Website