Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 22:39 Quote
fullbug wrote:
erzberg rodeo tomorrow! a little hard enduro on redbulltv.

happy father's day, gents!

Yee Hawwww!

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 22:42 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Goofy...

So delousing a house is something I never want to deal with again...oh wait have to again in 7-10 days... Gross.... A formidable foe "the lice"...

Gotta love kids....we had to deal with lice a couple of time but the worst was scabes . My daughter got it 3 time while playing rugby.

Scabes! good heavens.... I haven't had to deal with lice.. always been a horror of mine...I want to lock everyone in the house and detonate a mega fogger.....

My youngest one had very long hair, always undid the braid right after getting to school, always got lice. I used to grab a six-pack of flea bombs and do the house the next day after doing her hair with the stinky juice. Dunno how many times, maybe close to 20. To this day she still whines about how I pulled too hard on the nit comb.....pohbebe.Dead Horse

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 22:52 Quote
Yep next week when me wife aint looking its flea bomb time... She told me i was loosing it today cause I'm washing the f*ck outta all the thingz! U go head & be mad licewife... U be mad... I just might get a full body waxing... Nuts butthole, nostrils... Oh yeah .

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 23:14 Quote
Wax&Bleach it all Ster!

photo

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 8:28 Quote
Happy father's day to all the rad dads!

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 9:00 Quote
another amazing erzberg. hope you dads get the full lounge treatment today!

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 9:08 Quote
happy dads day. yesterday i succeeded in taking my kids to two different birthday parties, and hosting my sons. 3 b days in one day, and i don't drink.
anyway, it's a little thing, but i like detail. this is how my kid preps the table before we build lego. everything organized, everything in order. "because it makes it easy to find dad". as a maker of various things, this is a good foundation for creative fabrication.

Look at how this kid arranges his Lego before he builds it.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 9:58 Quote
HFDMF's!!!!!!
lots of good folk in here... doin it right. nice work OB..mine just rips the arms off the little guys and I vacuum them up...many amputees in our box. ...
Looks like Wednesday I am heading to Whistler for a quick day trip...first time ever. (in bike park)

bam.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 10:26 Quote
It might be wet. Even if it's not raining. Lots of snow still melting. I'm speculating, as I am a stranger to the park. But bring some spare drawers for the drive home.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 10:30 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
It might be wet. Even if it's not raining. Lots of snow still melting. I'm speculating, as I am a stranger to the park. But bring some spare drawers for the drive home.

sounds good... I think it shall be funn either way. Smile

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 12:47 Quote
Happy "I didn't pull out " day!

Home.
Hot as f*ck ..40 c plus.
Whiskey.
Pool.
New Darth Vader t.
New Flash t.
Wife says the flash shirt is fitting.

The kids and I sat and watched a kid my son's age compete live on the web at the world's for IPF Powerlifting across the pond. Local kid bombed. I mean BOMBED.

Was an eye opener for both my kids who are local hero's. I said that's what you guys are up against. My kids said then we'll train harder. Proud dad to hear that.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 15:49 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
leverfingers wrote:

sounds good... I think it shall be funn either way. Smile

There's something about the clay / sand content and the rock in whistler that makes wet riding tackier than any other hill I've ridden. But fernie is great in the wet as well. Not a chance in hell that a rain forecast in whistler would stop me from riding there.
Have fun
listen to your hand fatigue,
If you find yourself sitting down while riding, when you think you likely should be standing, that's the whistler warning. You are tired, stop riding immediately. (Fwiw I've been spine boarded off that hill twice.)

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 17:22 Quote
Not sure how you gents do it... I can't keep up but everything you do is awesome and makes my smile! The life stories, new bikes, pics, rants, pontificating, giggles... love it all!!!

Happy pops day to all you poppas!

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 17:34 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
New Flash t.
Wife says the flash shirt is fitting.

Heeyoh!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.070012
Mobile Version of Website