Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Author Message
Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 18:25 Quote
nato wrote:
If parking B lot is the main lot when you pull in then YES you can camp there, but there is no hook ups / fire etc. but it is free!

yeah we got kicked out of there this year they told us it's their camping or nothing. They are nice about it but no more camping in parking lot BConfused

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 18:25 Quote
robbie7127 wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
hustler wrote:
^ I reckon that's a woman, or at least a man with eyeliner.

There are dingy basement nightclubs in Prague and Facebook groups for that kind of business.

I know....I went into one lol
me too.

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 18:31 Quote
Silver Star....I stayed at the Hostel up there for my stag a few years ago and it was great! Dude that runs the place is super chill (he put up with 30 dirt bags running a muck) and the price is right. It is located right on the hill just up from the village. I strongly suggest checking it out...here is the link...

http://samesun.com/Silverstar/index.htm

I am thinking of crashing Tuesday evening at either the hostel or Silver Star parking lot camping ground in my car. Stoked.

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 18:32 Quote
jerome wrote:
nato wrote:
If parking B lot is the main lot when you pull in then YES you can camp there, but there is no hook ups / fire etc. but it is free!

yeah we got kicked out of there this year they told us it's their camping or nothing. They are nice about it but no more camping in parking lot BConfused
they must have seen your alberta plates! kidding.

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 18:34 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
jerome wrote:
nato wrote:
If parking B lot is the main lot when you pull in then YES you can camp there, but there is no hook ups / fire etc. but it is free!

yeah we got kicked out of there this year they told us it's their camping or nothing. They are nice about it but no more camping in parking lot BConfused
they must have seen your alberta plates! kidding.
it's a good thing I let my friend James speak cause otherwise they would have realized I am French then they would have chased me out of town with pikes and pitch forkslol lol lol

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 19:09 Quote
wow. i'm dumbfounded. i really liked playing basketball, and i enjoy watching good basketball, but i hate the nba. selfish c*nts really. shit defense.
i always liked players like john starks, magic j and larry bird, solid players with heart. and being from toronto i knew chris bosh was solid charatcer. but here lebron james signing on to the miami heat along with chris bosh, to play with dwayne wade, with their eyes firmly on a championship. i just watched his interview saying that he was happy taking -far- less then the max 20 million per year payday from other teams so he could play with his friends and win a championship. hes definitely taking less money.
all 3 of them are huge contract guys and they will have to take less to make the cap, and they are friends, and they want to win a championship.
james said that it takes an individual to be a superstar but it takes a team to be a champion. f*ck me. i never woulda thought there was anyone left in the nba like that. maybe derek fischer...

on another note, circumsion is f*cked. what the f*ck was i thinking. that f*ckin rabbi took half a pound off my poor boys vagina miner this morning. f*ck me, i'd rather have conan the barbarian give me a vasectomy with a ball peen hammer then see that medieval shit again. goin for a bourbon coma tonight.

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 19:15 Quote
obee1 wrote:

on another note, circumsion is f*cked. what the f*ck was i thinking. that f*ckin rabbi took half a pound off my poor boys vagina miner this morning. f*ck me, i'd rather have conan the barbarian give me a vasectomy with a ball peen hammer then see that medieval shit again. goin for a bourbon coma tonight.

Beats female circumcision and stoning. wtf with the medieval ages thing.

stop stoning

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 19:27 Quote
jerome wrote:
it's a good thing I let my friend James speak cause otherwise they would have realized I am French then they would have chased me out of town with pikes and pitch forkslol lol lol

No we is all sofistikated and diverse and posh at the Star now. They let two (real) Frenchies ride there last weekend and a couple Germans. I even bumped into some English fella who had such a strong accent nobody else could understand a word he said. Geordie, dinn yae nee, woor pet.

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 23:38 Quote
jerome wrote:
nato wrote:
If parking B lot is the main lot when you pull in then YES you can camp there, but there is no hook ups / fire etc. but it is free!

yeah we got kicked out of there this year they told us it's their camping or nothing. They are nice about it but no more camping in parking lot BConfused
Hmmm, thats too bad.

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 4:52 Quote
nato wrote:
jerome wrote:
nato wrote:
If parking B lot is the main lot when you pull in then YES you can camp there, but there is no hook ups / fire etc. but it is free!

yeah we got kicked out of there this year they told us it's their camping or nothing. They are nice about it but no more camping in parking lot BConfused
Hmmm, thats too bad.

I hate it when things change.

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 5:02 Quote
obee1 wrote:

on another note, circumsion is f*cked. what the f*ck was i thinking. that f*ckin rabbi took half a pound off my poor boys vagina miner this morning. f*ck me, i'd rather have conan the barbarian give me a vasectomy with a ball peen hammer then see that medieval shit again. goin for a bourbon coma tonight.

That is not something I needed to read at 5am. Yikes! Poor little bugger.

40 degrees in kelowna with a predicted high of WHISTLER FOR THE THE NEXT FOUR DAY'S.
I have ridden my bike exactly once in the past six weeks, so I reckon whistler is going to make me suffer but it's going to be a glorious kinda suffering.

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 6:55 Quote
wrote:
nato wrote:

yeah we got kicked out of there this year they told us it's their camping or nothing. They are nice about it but no more camping in parking lot BConfused
Hmmm, thats too bad.

There was peeps camping out on Parking lot B-minus this weekend just gone and no hassles. 1 truck+tent, one van + racerbois, and a big motha of a RV with full travelling circus roadshow logistics setup.

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 9:33 Quote
christophish wrote:
Ok so Silverstar just got back to me. This is what they are willing to do. 15% Discount to all lift tickets if our group is 10 or more people, which it should be, which works out to be...

So, is it fair to call that a Seniors Discount?



obee1 wrote:
on another note, circumsion is f*cked. what the f*ck was i thinking. that f*ckin rabbi took half a pound off my poor boys vagina miner this morning. f*ck me, i'd rather have conan the barbarian give me a vasectomy with a ball peen hammer then see that medieval shit again. goin for a bourbon coma tonight.

I understand circumsision can help prevent the spread of HPV for health benefits of his future ladyfriends ...

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 10:19 Quote
wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
nato wrote:

yeah we got kicked out of there this year they told us it's their camping or nothing. They are nice about it but no more camping in parking lot BConfused
Hmmm, thats too bad.

There was peeps camping out on Parking lot B-minus this weekend just gone and no hassles. 1 truck+tent, one van + racerbois, and a big motha of a RV with full travelling circus roadshow logistics setup.
ah securitu probably talked to them cause they move their stuff into the camprgound Saturday after the day


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013717
Mobile Version of Website