Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 11:07 Quote
Bike handling skills on this edit is epic and legendary!

Views: 4,175    Faves: 0    Comments: 54

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 11:24 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
Nope. Should’ve been d-man. Just lazy.

It was a joke, it just didn't work.

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 11:24 Quote
Very inpressive talents!

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 11:35 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
therealtylerdurden wrote:
urinalmint wrote:
lol. Damn it, spit coffee again!

Glad she’s doing better D.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that D is capitalized for a reason.

I would of assumed the capital should of stayed as i have seen him ride with his big steel balls. maybe hes a grower...

photo

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 12:48 Quote
Sorry TD, trying to post and do a million other things. I read that really quick and it went straight over my head!

Ya VJ, I'm sure d-man can rip it up on a bike. He builds cool trails too. I guess I just assumed everyone in this thread can handle themselves pretty well on a bike.

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 13:04 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
Sorry TD, trying to post and do a million other things. I read that really quick and it went straight over my head!

Ya VJ, I'm sure d-man can rip it up on a bike. He builds cool trails too. I guess I just assumed everyone in this thread can handle themselves pretty well on a bike.

The D is a boss on his local Strava leaderboards.

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 21:28 Quote
[Quote="vernonjeff"]
urinalmint wrote:
therealtylerdurden wrote:

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that D is capitalized for a reason.

I would of assumed the capital should of stayed as i have seen him ride with his big steel balls. maybe hes a grower...

i think you're right in both accounts. as in, the grammar lesson you provided earlier, and his riding skills and the respect they deserve.
hows your wrist?

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 21:47 Quote
for OB....go with it... one of my favorite songs of all time here....

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 23:32 Quote
[Quote="obee1"]
vernonjeff wrote:
urinalmint wrote:

i think you're right in both accounts. as in, the grammar lesson you provided earlier, and his riding skills and the respect they deserve.
hows your wrist?

Still healing. I may still have to get surgery but i started playing hockey with a brace and it has improved... Did I post about the not hernia?

Posted: Dec 16, 2017 at 7:35 Quote
Didnt they tell you you had hernia, cut you open and give it a whoopsie daisy, no hernia? I might be upset a little.... Did you send the doctor to the dentist Smile

Posted: Dec 16, 2017 at 8:01 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Didnt they tell you you had hernia, cut you open and give it a whoopsie daisy, no hernia? I might be upset a little.... Did you send the doctor to the dentist Smile

No dentist but Im done with them for a while. We are again tal;king abotu heading down to Bellingham or someplace similar in march Sterling.. If Im in ok enough physical shape and I can get my shit together (which are not easy tasks).

Kid story

We have a troubled kid that has moved into the neighborhood. Nice enough but has stories about how he was forced to eat 5 jalipinos because he was caught lying by his grandmother. Im not sure it is true as this kid lies but I still take him in a feed him almost every weekend as he is/was friend with my oldest.

The last couple of weeks though he has been getting a little strange. Creating drama with his mom and her calling me about things like he is being left out of things here (even i fed him lunch almost every weekend day for the last month and he is at my house at 9 am weekends and 7:10 week days and i paid for swimming for him couple of weekends) he is a strange kid who got suspended from his last school for punching a supposedly friend.

A couple of days ago they are walking up from the bus and my oldest must of irritated him somehow as this kid hit my oldest with a bottle and pushed him in the bush. This isnt the first time he has taken a shot at one of the kids either. I have always told my kids you fight it better be worth it as you are going to get into trouble and they have never been in a fight. My younger who is probably 20 lbs lighter grabs this kid and uses ju jitsu to put him down and uses just enough force to get this kid to apoligise and then puts him on notice he wont be hitting either of them again. He used just enough force to get his attention, According to the other kids in the neighborhood he was cool as a cucumber. No fight... just defused the situation. When he was telling me the story he says 'Hes so much bigger but I think he's scared of me dad'

of course i got a phone call later from the others mom saying my kids are picking on hers and she told her's to defend himself next time. I just told mine to stay away from him.

Posted: Dec 16, 2017 at 8:13 Quote
Whoa.... Heal up and make sure to reach out for a hook up. Many things to do here!

O+
Posted: Dec 16, 2017 at 9:46 Quote
Ah you guys are making me blush....lol

Things are positive, d-mom is moving outta icu today.

Tough spot vj, sounds like your kids handled the situation great. Good parenting and good community spirit by helping out the kid. Seems like he needs some direction, hopefully it doesn't back fire but ya gotta try.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.052281
Mobile Version of Website